|Wilhelmsen group recruits 01 Boarding Officier Senegal|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||04 Avril 2021|
Description de l’offre
Boarding Officier Senegal
Nom de l’entreprise : Wilhelmsen group
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Sénégal
Join our global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.
• Attend and board vessels as directed by respective Manager in accordance with WSS SOP and Customer Requirements.
• Arrange all inward and outward formalities including quarantine/immigration/customs clearance.
• Collect and process ships documents, as required throughout the port call.
• Perform vessel visit, as required, in accordance with SOP and Customer Requirements, always ensuring with Master that all husbandry, vessel and cargo requirements are in order.
• As applicable, ensure all requirements relating to cargo matters are well understood and relayed to Manager and other relevant parties.
• Report leads, business opportunities and relevant port updates observed to Manager.
• Arrange sign on/off, shore passes or gate passes for crew/guests as instructed.
• Assist with transportation of VIP, Master and crew as instructed.
• Ensure mandatory use of VOSS as reporting tool in compliance with the SOP.
• Reporting ships arrival/sailing/cargo/commence/complete/ times and condition after office hours, as applicable.
• Ensure mobile phones hired out to vessel are signed for by Master and collected prior to departure.
• Comply with WSS PPE Standard when working in ports/onboard vessels.
• QHSSE matters in own function and Take 5 as appropriate.
• Ensure accurate, timely and professional communication to all external and internal parties.
• Report and track cost elements of the call and give input on efficiency of the call.
• Operations Experience from Maritime industry .
• Good communication skills and a very good command of the English language (oral and written) .
• Pro-activ e and well organized.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Thorough and attentive to details.
• Valid Driving License.
• Pétrole et énergie
• Services financiers
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online :