|PATH recruits 01 Project Administrator, Market Dynamics and Primary Health Care|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||23 Avril 2021|
Description de l’offre
Project Administrator, Market Dynamics and Primary Health Care
Please note this role is opened to internal applicants only*
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties. PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for a Project Administrator (PADM) for its Market Dynamics and Primary Health Care Programs. The PADM Officer will manage the contractual and financial requirements of the assigned projects along with support from colleagues in PATH’s field offices. S/he will provide guidance to the technical team regarding donor compliance; ensure financial allowability, allocability, and reasonableness of costs; and provide oversight and guidance to financial management practices.
The Project Administrator will be based in Dakar.
Project financial management (70%)
• Maintain accurate information in PATH’s financial system, acting as a resource for the project team and in-country partners.
• Manage financial aspects of activities for assigned projects, including (but not limited to) monitoring project expenses against donor and annual budgets, monitoring labor spending against approved budgets, reviewing general ledger transactions for appropriateness and accuracy, and correcting budget and coding problems in a timely manner.
• Develop and implement detail-level project financial tracking systems to complement summary data in PATH’s financial management system Business World and aid project management and donor reporting.
• Prepare regular financial analysis and reporting as needed to facilitate project decisions.
• Coordinate with country-based colleagues to proactively identify issues and problem-solve.
• Advise teams on long-range budget/planning issues; monitor expenses and budgets; and conduct financial analyses including forecasting and pipelines.
• Manage all procurement need for the project.
Contracts management (15%)
• Manage contractual responsibilities for project teams, including (but not limited to) requests for application, sub-agreements, subcontracts, purchase orders, work orders, and consultant agreements.
• Manage subordinate agreements from initiation to closeout working with internal and external stakeholders as necessary.
• Review and support the development of scopes of work and recommend payment mechanisms.
• Negotiate and monitor subordinate agreements.
• Using PATH’s best practices and available tools, ensure timely receipt of all deliverables, adherence with terms of all agreements, and timely payments to sub-recipients.
• Participate in technical meetings to advise on operations processes and monitor for potential compliance risks.
• Develop in-depth understanding of PATH policies and procedures as well as donor rules and regulations.
• Work with project staff to ensure compliance with PATH and donor requirements and PATH policies.
• Act as a liaison between project team and PATH shared services groups, such as Procurement, Human Resources, and Accounting.
• Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of five years of relevant experience required or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with technical and financial reporting to donors.
• Knowledge of 2 CFR 200, USAID rules and regulations, and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation guidelines preferred.
• Demonstrated financial management skills, with experience conducting financial analyses and forecasting.
• Team-focused and collegial with the ability to interact with diverse colleagues and facilitate strong working relationships; adept at working closely with others over geographical distance.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; diplomacy in communicating with a broad and diverse audience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software suite, and ability to learn financial systems/software; Sharepoint and Salesforce experience preferred.
• Strong organizational skills, high level of attention to detail, and effectiveness under deadlines.
Must have legal authorization to work in Senegal.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online :