YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY . . .
developing and implementing the national HR policy, applying and innovating best HR practices, develop better work conditions adapted to the context, and monitoring program activity to anticipate future HR need.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Ensure implementation of Action Against Hunger’s HR policies and procedures, and compliant with local labor laws
- Ensure the application of the strategy of the department and our HR global vision
- Oversee all administration of the mission, Payroll and Benefits Administration.
- Manage the mission’s HR competences needed, recruitment and planification
- Identify and monitor staff training, development and learning needs.
- Communicate HR matters both internally (within the mission) and externally (to New York HQ, donors, and local authorities)
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
You’re a seasoned HR professional
- You have earned a Bachelor degree in HR, Psychology or a related field.
- You have 4-5 years’ experience as HR professional, with a sound knowledge of recruitment, payroll & benefits management, training & development, and team management.
- You are used to work with HRISystem and softwares. Ideally you know Homere software too.
You’re a super communicator and a good coaching
- You have extensive experience communicating with staff from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. You are comfortable verbally discussing solutions in stressful situations.
- You are extremely capable sharing your technical knowledge, as well as the organization’s policies & procedures – both verbally and in writing.
- You are diplomatic and able to help colleagues handle difficult situations.
- You are good developing people skills.
Your work style builds trust within your team
- You are highly organized and pay attention to details. You are calm under pressure, able to easily adapt to changing circumstances.
- You can identify needs, develop plans, and also deliver training.
- You think strategically defining and communicating goals, also being genuinely committed to helping others to achieve the organizational objectives
You speak french & english / You know the context and speak creole would be a very big advantage for this position