Citibank recruits 01 Country Risk Senior Analyst
P urpose of the job
- Provide Leadership of Risk Management unit, including credit risks, market risks, operational risks and all other risks within the franchise such as reputational risks; ICT; compliance risks, liquidity and transfer risks.
- Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures as defined by Citi and Country management are effectively followed through the development of strategies to identify, measure, monitor and control operational, market, legal and reputational risks confronting the Bank.
- Review and approve credit originations, and recommend senior approvals, as appropriate.
- Perform ongoing monitoring and management of the credit portfolio.
- Ensure that all policies are reviewed constantly and updated in line with changes in the banking environment
- Ensure the effectiveness of the Unit’s structure and systems in achieving compliance requirements and optimal efficiency.
- Perform periodic stress tests of the portfolio in response to the changes in the business, political and economic environment.
- Perform ongoing monitor market risk, legal risk, compliance and operational risks, and report same to MANCOM, the Risk Committee, Credit Committee, Risk Committee and Regulatory bodies – as appropriate
- Ensure that Operational Losses are less than the budgeted percentage of Gross Income for the country by monitoring and management of the control environment and involvement in loss prevention programs.
- Participate in target market strategy and its preparation, and in the development of appropriate risk assets acceptance criteria
- Ensure that all material business areas and processes are subject to Risk Control Self Assessments on a periodic basis.
- Collaborate with regional Market Risk in the implementation of measuring and monitoring systems for market risks to ensure that the risks due to pricing changes are properly assessed and regularly monitored in accordance with the approved strategies, policies, procedures and limits framework.
- Ensure timely submission of all reports to the Group, Board of Directors, Management and regulators
- Review trends reported to ensure effectiveness and adequacy of controls and to ensure their alignment to the operational risk profiles.
- Define Key Risk Indicators for operational risk across business areas
- Perform Management and Control Assessment (MCA) for Risk
- Ensure that adequate controls are in place to prevent regulatory breaches and regulatory fines.
- Participate in various committees such as Management Committee; Country Co-Ordinating Committee, Risk Management Committee, ALCO and others requested committees, as necessary.
- Give guidance and advice on all Risk Management, Administration and Policy related issues for the Bank.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in business related areas or equivalent
- Higher degrees such as MBA or relevant professional certification such as ACCA, ACA, CFP, CFA will be an advantage
- Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience in within the Financial Services Industry , of which at least 4 must have been in the Banking Sector
- Good understanding of branch banking operations and other vital back office functions.
- Ability to take decision when identifying; monitoring and measuring any risk that could negatively impact the franchise’s control environment.
- Demonstrate a string leadership skills, strategic focus, entrepreneurship; analytical skills and sense of initiative.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.citi.com .