Ericsson recruits 01 Contract Manager
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
This is a post-sales Contract Manager opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager, based in Dakar, Senegal. You will support a large program implementation and thereafter the run phase of the program spanning ~ 15 countries across Africa. Your duties will entail establishing the contract management processes, managing the change request, risk management, claim management and other contract management processes, addressing contract queries and ensuring that the delivery team is delivering as per the signed contract.
- Ensure right terms and conditions including compliance to company policies, sales directives during the sales process of new deals.
- Ensure strict contractual scope is established to protect against any profit leakage through scope creep.
- Own the Change Request Process from a contractual perspective.
- Negotiate and resolve commercial disputes and settlements relating to the contracted scope.
- Provide contract knowledge, mentorship and assistance on interpretation of contractual clauses.
- Provide internal mentorship on mitigation claims and resolve any critical issues via commercial governance.
- Maintain knowledge of operational issues which could result in commercial disputes. Advise operational teams on commercial risk and mitigation strategies.
- Protect Ericsson’s rights under contract and ensure the accurate performance of the party’s obligations.
- Defend and improve profitability and working capital via professional risk- and claim management. Supervise and follow up on the execution of the contract.
To be successful in the role you are
- Education – Law; Finance; Business Administration; or another relevant field
- 5+ year post-sales Contract Management experience
- Being a self-starter
- Problem solving
- Organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Contract Law, commercial and financial understanding
- Legal and regulatory understanding
- Good communication and presentation skills (oral and written).
What we are offering you
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Global role spanning across ~ 15 countries in Africa
- Opportunity to explore your passion for innovation. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Continuous learning and development via e-learning
- A mentor and buddy program
- On the job training
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Closing date : 30 June 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.ericsson.com .