|USAID recruits 01 Administrative Assistant|
Description de l’offre
• Entry-level, Long-term consulting assignment
• United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
• Dakar, Senegal
• Closing on 25 August 2021
1. SOLICITATION NUMBER: 72068521R10003?001
2. ISSUANCE DATE: August 11, 2021
3. CLOSING DATE/TIME FOR RECEIPT OF OFFERS: August 25, 2021 ? 11:59 p.m. (GMT)
4. POINT OF CONTACT: Recruitment team, email
5. POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant (Roving)
6. MARKET VALUE: Salary equivalent to grade FSN?6. In accordance with AIDAR Appendix J and the Local Compensation Plan of USAID/Senegal. Final compensation will be negotiated within the listed market value.
7. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: The services provided under this contract are expected to be of a continuing nature that will be executed by USAID through a series of sequential contracts, subject to the availability of funds, the need for services and performance. The base period will be for one year, estimated to start on o/a September 1, 2021.
8. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: US Embassy/USAID compound in Dakar, Senegal.
9. ELIGIBLE OFFERORS: USAID policy is that a CCNPSC is preferred over a TCNPSC in order to integrate the foreign assistance effort into the community, enhance the skills of the cooperating country’s population, and contribute to the local economy. The establishment of a TCNPSC position must be temporary and must only be used when: a) Qualified CCNs are not available; b) Limitations on Agency and Mission operations do not allow sufficient time to train CCNs; and c) Program efficiencies and policy objectives can only be achieved using TCNPSCs as a substitute for available, eligible, and qualified USNs or CCNs.
10. SECURITY LEVEL REQUIRED: Facility Access
11. STATEMENT OF DUTIES
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION
The Job Holder serves as an interim or roving Assistant to all USAID Offices, as assigned. The incumbent is assigned to the USAID/Senegal Executive Office (EXO), and reports administratively to the USAID Human Resources (HR) Specialist for assignment. S/he manages administrative functions to ensure support for implementation of the development strategy of Technical Offices based in USAID/Senegal and support as needed Limited Presence Country offices in Niger, Burkina Faso, Mauritania and Chad. When serving on assignment as an Office Assistant, day?to?day supervision will be from the appropriate Office Chief. The incumbent will perform work of a confidential nature, in lieu of secretarial or administrative personnel who are ill, on vacation, or otherwise absent or preoccupied for varying periods of time. The incumbent will provide T&A back?up and support of the Office of assignment, or to EXO/HR, as required. The incumbent may perform other office functions appropriate for their training and grade level.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
• a. Education: Minimum of College/University studies in a field related to office management, business administration, accounting, logistics and supply chain management, finance, project management, development studies or social sciences is required.
• b. Prior Work Experience: Three (3) years of progressively responsible secretarial, administrative assistant or substantive clerical experience is required with the U.S. Government, a local/international NGO, or other multilateral/bilateral organization, host?government organizations.
• c. Post Entry Training: GLAAS Requisitioner training and on?the?job training in USAID organization and procedures, familiarization training in USG records management practices, computer training, language improvement training (if required) will be provided. Participation in regional job?related workshops will be considered, when available and subject to availability of funds.
• d. Language Proficiency: (List both English and host country language(s) proficiency requirements by level (II, III) and specialization (speak/read): Level III in English (good Working knowledge of English). Level IV in French.
• e. Job Knowledge: The incumbent must have a good understanding of general document preparation, and have, or be able to quickly develop, a familiarity with USAID activities and programs, as well as a general knowledge of office procedures and practices. The incumbent should have a good working knowledge of file management, mail handling, and correspondence formatting.
• f. Skills and Abilities: A solid knowledge base and demonstrated proficiency in computer operations (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google docs) is required. Demonstrated proficiency in typing various correspondence formats such as memoranda, letters, reports, emails as well as standardized documents and forms is required. A thorough understanding of administrative management procedures, which govern secretarial and administrative support functions, communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. The incumbent must have good interpersonal skills, good organizational and planning skills, and the ability to multi?task in an office?management work situation.
COMMENT POSTULER ?
4. POINT OF CONTACT: Recruitment team, email at [email protected]
Complete offer :