PAPS recrute 01 Account Manager
As Account manager, your responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. You also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts);
- Prepare reports on account status;
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory;
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field.
At Paps, we celebrate freedom and diversity of thought. We believe in collaboration more than short-term individual achievements but we also erect initiative and dynamism as core values to provide our communities of loyal and devoted drivers and clients the best delivery experience across Senegal and the continent. We therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and degrees, in fact as of now none of the people working in the tech team has studied computer science and you’ll find throughout the company non-common profiles excelling in what they do daily.
Pour postuler, veuillez envoyer votre CV à l’adresse suivante : [email protected]
Date limite : 04 Mars 2022.