PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the
ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration.
PUR Projet is a mission company and B Corp which employes over 80 people in 14 countries and 9 legal entities around the world.
We are looking for a dynamic and organised Senior Projects Manager
As Projects Manager, you will be in charge of a group of designed projects, with dedicated budgets, managing a team of specialists (agronomists and technicians) who are responsible for designing and implementing impact projects in partnership with local partners (cooperatives, farmers…).
This position is expected to rapidly evolve in the medium term and include business development in the region such as fundraising with multilateral organizations particularly.
In this role you will perform a wide range of activities, including but not limited to:
– Implementation of the long-term strategy :
propose strategy, design, manage, monitor & reports the projects, coordinate impact monitoring, design & coordinate community engagment, design & implement the long term autonomy
– Project design & management :
assess the feasibility of & design new ecosystem restoration projects, oversee the implementation of activities at the farm & landscape level in strong collaboration with the existing local team, develop project budgets in close collaboration with program team, supprt long term C02 & co-benefit monitoring & certification
– Project progress monitoring & reporting
– Business development & support to program
– Company representation
– Team management
– Support innovation
You are driven to protect & restore ecosystems and you have demonstrated excellent organizational skills and ability to take strong responsibility.
You have strong interpersonal skills and entrepreneurial attitude to have good interaction with clients, partners and beneficiaries of the projects. You are a team player and experience in fast growing international organization, this position is for you!
Experience / Training
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Successful 8 to 10 years work experience in the management of development or environmental, ideally climate compensation projects or consulting in the region and/or field projects implementation worldwide
• Knowledge/professional experience related to climate change expertise, carbon compensation, agronomy, forestry, animal husbandry or supply chain stakes will be an asset
• Management of a legal Entity and of a budget and profit and loss account will be an asset
• Project Development and Management: Strong social entrepreneurship mindset and communication skills
• Team Management: leadership skills, ability to embody PUR Projet’s missions and values
• Social Science & Ecology: climate change, supply chains, sustainable development goals, global reporting framework, carbon accounting, fair trade certification, environmental impact measurement, international policy frameworks, gender, worker rights, child labour.
• Digital Tools: Proficient in the use Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
• Business, P&L and Budget management
• Fluent in English, French and Spanish would be an assest
Fixed + bonus
How to apply
You are meeting the requirements and you want to join a dynamic, fast growing organisation, please send your CV + short cover letter in English (before 16th December) to: [email protected] in copy : [email protected] with the subject
Projects Manager ivory Coast to request a telephone interview. The final two stages of the recruitment process will be a case study and a fit team.
Please be prepared to have two references available upon request.