SIF recrute 01 Administration Coordinator Lebanon F/M
Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intends to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
SIF is looking for a Administration Coordinator based in Beirut, Lebanon with frequent travel within the country . .Since 2012, SIF is an active partner in Lebanon, which face a lot of internal difficulties and is also a host country for the Palestinian and Syrian communities. Many activities in the area of food Security, livelihoods and child protection are held. In 2021, our mission will keep going in those areas. The ongoing projects are :
- Food Sec & Livelihoods project (co-financed by the WFP), food vouchers ; agriculture support allowing economic empowerment.
- House rehabilitation and food distribution project, supporting the population weakened by Beirut explosion of 2020.
- Child protection project, supporting education and protection systems, in particular to refugees and orphan children via recreational, educational, psychosocial and integration activities.
Your main responsabilities are the following (evolving and non exhaustive list) :
- Implements SIF’s specific administrative, financial and human resources rules and procedures in the mission
- Elaborate frequent administration, financial and HR reports for the head of mission and for donors according to the deadline requested
- Ensures SIF is compliant with laws, national regulations and contractual obligations
- Coordinates, plans and follows up on activities linked to Administration, Finance and Human Ressources
- Contributes to the elaboration of the mission’s operational strategy
- Manage the administrative team: briefing, planning, management, follow up etc
Expériences / Formation
- Relevant Master’s level qualification
- 3 to 5 years on similar role and context
- Extensive knowledge in finance (SAGA), HR and administrative management
- A strong Leadership, a supportive management style and ability to work underpressure are required
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- First 6 months French full time temporary contract
- Starting date: January 2022
- Perdiem / Guesthouse
- Health insurance (60% covered by SIF)
- Rapatriation insurance (100% covered by SIF)
- Remuneration according to our salary grid.
- R&R to your homecountry for your 6 months breaks.
- Leaves every 3 months
SIF commits to:
At SIF, we consider diversity as a wealth. Every applications fitting the job description will be thoroughly evaluated.
SIF reserves the right to check the criminal records according with the current law.
SIF respects the humanitarian principle of “Do no harm” and ensures child security as a primary consideration.
SIF practices a policy of zero tolerance toward every type of fraud, corruption, moral harassment, abuse or any type of violence, more broadly every type of offense to the legislation, regulation and code of conduct.
SIF rallies its personnel in the promotion, diffusion and respect of its chart’s principles.
You fit this profile and support our commitment? Join our solidarity chain by applying to this job offer