Chemonics recrute 01 spécialiste en cybersécurité
Chemonics seeks a cybersecurity specialist located in Dakar, Senegal. This is a hands-on manager level position requiring performance in the areas of IT security standards, best practices, architecture and systems to ensure information system security across the company. The security manager oversees the operation of the company’s security solutions and leads the definition of new solutions to improve the company’s cybersecurity posture, under the direction of his/her supervisor. The security manager establishes the company security stance through policy development, architecture and training processes, in specific regions around the globe. The security manager is expected to interface with peers in the Global Technology and Infrastructure Division as well as with leadership of project offices to both share the company security vision with those individuals and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and cooperation. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop, maintain, and publish up-to-date information security framework, policies, standards and guidelines.
- Enhance an information security management framework based on industry best practice. (e.g., user log-on and authentication rules, security breach escalation procedures, security auditing procedures and use of firewalls and encryption routines)
Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information
Implements processes and methods for auditing and addressing non-compliance to information security standards; facilitates migration of non-compliant environments to compliant environments
- Liaise among the information security team and corporate compliance, audit, Office of Business Conduct, and
- HR teams as required and retrieve audit and investigation information as required
- Conducts studies within and outside the organization to ensure compliance with standards and currency with industry security norms
- Enforces security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles, reviewing security violation reports and investigating possible security exceptions and updates
- Maintains and documents security controls
- Prepares reports on security matters to develop security risk analysis scenarios and response procedures
- Tracks, monitors and remediates software viruses. Designs, coordinates and oversees security testing procedures to verify the security of systems, networks and applications, and manages the remediation of identified risks
- Manages and participates in the planning and implementation of security administration for all IT projects
- Participates in the evaluation and selection of security applications and systems to enhance productivity and effectiveness
- Provides direct support to the project offices and IT staff for security related issues
- Manages project team members, stakeholders, beneficiaries and management expectations
- Collaborates with technical vendor supervision to ensure timely deliverables within budget and scope
- Shares knowledge and empowers project team members to innovatively deliver product.
- Works effectively to ensure appropriate parties are involved and engaged to achieve the company’s goals
- Leads software market research including RFI/RFP development, technical input for contractual documents, cost benefit analysis, and selection process
Manages and implements authorization services in collaboration with other GTI teams and business units, including roles, rules, and attributes. This includes single sign-on and multifactor authentication
Investigates and manages security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets and monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats, advising stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action
- Champions and adheres to industry security standard and best practices suitable to Chemonics
Technical Capacity, Management, and Leadership
- Prioritizes, improvises and adapts technologies to address changing business needs and issues.
- Champions global collaboration and knowledge sharing best practices
- Leads the advancement of security processes improvement, best practices and tools
- Provides technical leadership and management consulting across the enterprise
- Provides input to the overall Security Identity and Systems Administration department work planning process and associated budget
- Contributes to GTI organizational process improvement initiatives
Partners with business and GTI leaders to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT capabilities
Identifies problems and suggests solutions that the GTI department can implement
- Takes on leadership roles in problem solving and responds immediately to emergency situations
- Participates in internal or external professional associations and represents company at IT related conferences, events, and industry meetings when appropriate
- Makes presentations and trains staff as needed through one-on-one mentoring, small group trainings, corporate training programs, and information dissemination as needed
- Participates in activities to build a strong knowledge culture by sharing best practices and important innovations through practice networks and knowledge management systems
- Creates a respectful, productive and motivating work environment by establishing and maintaining partnerships across departments, units or individuals. Stays abreast of management, leadership, and team building strategies and advocates for them within Chemonics
- Fosters and demonstrates a workplace inclusive of creating opportunity, serving others, building trust, innovation and exceeding expectations
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed to perform the principal duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or other related field or equivalent combination of education and related work experience required
- Minimum 4 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, application development, database design and administration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with information security
- Sound knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms
- Extensive experience in Active Directory, Windows Server operating system, and networking required
- Ability to solve complex technical, managerial, or operational problems and evaluate options based on relevant information, resources, well-rounded experience, and knowledge
- Familiarity with the Microsoft 365 and Azure security stack
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, and lead presentations, training courses, and effective meetings
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in geographically diverse locations and time zones
- French, Spanish, Portuguese, or Russian language skills highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise staff and special initiatives
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Please apply by September 1, 2021. Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible through this link. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Closing date : 1rst September 2021. Postuler