|Baobab+ recruits 01 Chief Logistic Officer|
Description de l’offre
Chief Logistic Officer
Nom de l’entreprise : Baobab+
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Sénégal
Position based at one of or 6 subsidiaries in Sub Saharan Africa
BAOBAB+ was launched in late 2015 by Baobab Group and created to distribute innovative non-financial products to improve and transform daily lives of African people in order to enable a sustainable economic development. BAOBAB+ is developing access to energy in Senegal, Ivory Coast, Mali, Madagascar, DRC and Nigeria through classical loans for Baobab clients or through Pay-As-You-Go model to make the solar products accessible to all. Its ambition is to provide clean, affordable and reliable energy to people living off-grid by offering them quality products with adapted financial solutions. Baobab+ works with different partners willing to improve social and environmental impacts in the countries. BAOBAB+ is also working on access to digital in providing to its clients innovative digital devices and solutions like educative tablets or business tablets for entrepreneurs.
The successful candidate will have a clear mandate to ensure that all logistics departments apply minimum standards that are set by the Chief Logistics Officer (CLO).
He/she will be responsible to set the standards, implement and improve procedures and monitor the activities for all logistic activities such as supply chain management and fleet management. Together with the supply chain coordinator the CLO will work closely with all logistics departments among the different subsidiaries Baobab+ is counting.
The Chief Logistics Officer will report directly to the Baobab+ Group CEO and will be a member of the Group Executive Committee.
Supply chain management
• Relationship management with manufacturers
• Group consolidation of purchase plan and need
• Purchase planning according to Economic Order Quantity
• Warehouse and stock management process and implementation in all subsidiaries
• Service Level Agreement monitoring and optimization
• Supervision and understanding of product default rates
• Budget planning
• Cost optimization
• Builds performing and engaged teams (both direct and functional) over the long term
• Defines action plans and monitors projects
Any other duties assigned by the Group CEO in furtherance of business objectives.
• Master’s degree in any numerate business related subjects (in Supply Chain Management, appreciated)
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience as a Supply Chain and/or Logistic Manager in Africa, or a similar environment.
• Proven track record of the implementation from large scale projects to change or optimize the supply chain and/or logistics management.
• Knowledge of the local context according to logistics the markets Baobab+ is operating.
• Advanced knowledge of retail and supply chain operations.
• Ability to meet reporting expectations of the Board, investors and statutory bodies
• Excellent organization, delegation, performance management, administration, analytical, influencing, negotiation and time management skills.
• Ability to adapt to a challenging environment : flexibility in an evolving environment while settling in an effective and efficient organization.
• Fluent in french and english
Go for it!
Please send your resume and cover letter to mail address
• Biens de consommation
• Chaîne logistique
• Contrôle qualité
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Go for it!
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]