Emergency preparedness and responses officer
Pays : France
Ville : Lyon
Date de prise du poste : 01/10/2020
Durée de la mission : 12 mois
Date de clôture des candidatures : 31/08/2020
Référence de l’annonce : -MJA-08-20-5906
CONTEXTE DE TRAVAIL :
Atlas Logistique is one of HI’s operational units, implementing common transport & storage services, civil engineering, preparedness and analysis projects in humanitarian contexts. Atlas Logistique mobilises its logistics expertise to support the humanitarian community to achieve greater humanitarian impact.
We are looking for an experimented generalist emergency response profile willing to mobilise its expertise and dynamism to support Atlas Logistique global deployment and manage emergency deployments in of acute crisis settings
DESCRIPTION DE POSTE :
Under the supervision of the Atlas Logistique Director, and in collaboration with the “Logistics analysis HQ Specialist”, You will :
– be responsible for supervising the deployment of an innovative preparedness project, named “SIGNAL”, in five countries
– lead the Atlas Logistique response in emergencies
PROFIL ATTENDU :
• You hold a master, ideally in humanitarian project management or political sciences
• You have at least 5 years of professional experience and 3 years in humanitarian contexts in an international NGO, preferably in the management of emergency/conflicts area.
• You have Project management experience in emergency context, as well as previous experience in project M&E (data management). You have an understanding of emergency logistics, and proven managerial and representation experience. You are able to manage strategic partnerships with international and local actors and have a global vision to guide the organization’s development.
• You are organized, accountable, confident and results-oriented
• You have a very good level of French and English (written and spoken).
LANGUE(S) DE TRAVAIL :
SPECIFICITES/PARTICULARITES DU POSTE :
Your main responsibilities are:
1. Management of Atlas Logistique’s deployments in emergency contexts
2. Supervision and monitoring of the SIGNAL preparedness project
a. Supervise the global project implementation, in collaboration with adequate services and field teams, and in line with global standards and procedures
b. Supervise the project monitoring, reporting & evaluation
3. SIGNAL project strategy & Business development
4. Team Lead