Malaria Consortium recruits 01 Finance Assistant
Country and Project background
To prevent malaria in those most vulnerable to the disease’s effects in areas where malaria transmission is seasonal, the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends seasonal malaria chemoprevention (SMC). SMC is the intermittent administration of monthly courses of sulfadoxine-pyrimethamine (SP) and amodiaquine (AQ), or SPAQ, to children between 3 and 59 months during the rainy season. Malaria Consortium has been a leading implementer of SMC since the WHO issued its recommendation to scale up the intervention in 2012. Currently, Malaria Consortium supports at-scale implementation of SMC in Burkina Faso, Chad, Nigeria and Togo, mainly using philanthropic funding received as a result of being awarded Top Charity status by GiveWell. In Togo, Malaria Consortium started supporting the Programme National de Lutte contre le Paludisme (PNLP) in 2020. We aim to work with government and partners to ensure high-quality delivery of SMC to over 500,000 children in Centrale, Kana and Savanes regions.
Scope of work
The Finance Assistant will support all financial aspects of SMC implementation in Togo province, ensuring transparency and accountability of financial transactions. The role will be responsible for processing payments, as well as reviewing and validating any supporting documentation, ensuring compliance with Malaria Consortium’s policies and processes. It will also involve finance-related monitoring and reporting for the Malaria Consortium Togo office.
The Finance Assistant will work closely with the Country Finance Manager based in Togo. The post holder will also interact with the Country Director and the SMC Finance Support Manager based in London, UK.
Expériences / Formation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance similar relevant qualification
- Experience of at least 1 year working in a similar finance/accounting position
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Knowledge of the NGO and/or public health sector
- Experience of working in a field office as the lead finance person
- Member of a relevant professional body
- Working knowledge of PS Final
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Durée du contrat : 1 an
- Salaire Annuel Brut : 7,700,000 FCFA
- Il y a d’autres avantages qui seront communiques lors de la suite du processus de recrutement
Veuillez bien utilise le lien ci-dessous pour postuler via notre site internet