|UNCDF recruits 01 Results Measurement and Learning Analyst|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||21 Mars 2021|
Description de l’offre
Results Measurement and Learning Analyst
Host Entity : UNCDF
Country : Senegal
Duty Station : Dakar (SEN)
Language Skills :
Start Date : 15 April 2021
Duration : 12 months
Application Deadline : 21 March 2021
Minimum age: 25 years old.
Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
Description of task
Under the direct supervision of the WCA Regional Digital Hub Manager based in Senegal and the Results Measurement Specialist (based in Brussels, Belgium) the Analyst will be responsible for:
• Developing and implementing results measurement frameworks for UNCDF activities related to digital (financial) inclusion in West and Central Africa. This includes the development of monitoring tools and measurement plans at regional, country and project level, overseeing data collection and quality control, and periodic review of the systems (30%).
• Developing and implementing a learning strategy for WCA UNCDF that consolidates insights to support program development and inform the UNCDF digital strategy and research agenda (30%).
• Conducting data analysis to identify program priorities, inform market engagements and capture UNCDF results and impact (10%).
• Designing, coordinating and supporting quantitative and qualitative research in the field of (digital) inclusive finance (10%)
• Training team and partners on results measurement and learning tools and processes (10%)
• Supporting donor reporting, proposal writing and content development for knowledge products including focus notes, presentations, blogs, infographics, and policy notes (10%)
Required degree level: Master degree or equivalent
Education – Additional Comments:
A Master’s degree or equivalent in economics, finance, public/business administration, social sciences, technology or related discipline is mandatory;
Required experience: 36 Months
At least 3 years of work experience in designing and implementing results measurement and learning systems is mandatory;
• French(Mandatory), Level – Working Knowledge
• English(Mandatory), Level – Working Knowledge
Area of expertise: Development programme/project administration, Other development programme/project experience, Knowledge management, archiving and documentation
Area of expertise details:
development of monitoring tools and measurement plans at regional, country and project level
Developing and implementing a learning strategy
Driving license: No
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Knowledge Sharing, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Working in Teams
Application deadline: 21-03-2021
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online :