CEVA Logistics recrute 01 Field Sales Executive
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit – we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace – do you Dare to Grow with us?
Would you like to write history? Are you known for having better sales numbers than everyone else? CEVA Logistics is extending her African Footprint by outgrowing the market. If so, we have an exciting opportunity in our business development team in Senegal that would allow you to grow with us!
In this role you will identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales. The role will need the right individual who can fit into our team and who can meet the varied challenges that come with being part of an environment at the forefront of shaping our managers. If you thrive in this sort of situation, this could be the perfect role for you.
What are you going to do?
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers. Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales. Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods. Give sales presentations, submit opportunities, and submit activity and results reports to leadership.
- Develop and maintain functional knowledge of the products, services and operations offered by the company. Interact regularly with station and operations managers and develop close and cooperative working relationship with operational staff to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Schedule and conduct a pre-determined number of face-to-face sales visits as directed by the sales or station management.
- Input sales call information into the sales data system or other designated sales call software provided by the company and/or provides sales reports as directed by sales or station management.
- Maintain a pre-determined number of target accounts and demonstrate active attention to those accounts and progress toward closing. Meet or exceed sales threshold/quota as defined by the company.
- Work cooperatively with other sales and operational staff to support a team-selling environment.
What are we looking for?
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum five years related experience in sales required; Outside Business to Business (B2B) Sales experience with demonstrated history of sales achievements in a base plus commission environment with experience closing sales at the executive level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Ability to generate complex, error-free charts, graphs, spreadsheets and presentations
- Self-motivated. Able to achieve results by working independently with little or no supervision.
- Sense of urgency and follow-up.
- Strongly developed persuasive skills, proven negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think and respond quickly to sales and service issues.
- Positive, competitive, confident sales approach and ability to work effectively in a team environment to achieve results.
What do we have to offer?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a competitive benefits package
We are a team in every sense, and we support each other and work collaboratively to achieve our goals together.
It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. This role can be the first step on your career path with us. You can stay in the same job family, find a new family to grow in (an almost limitless number of options) or find your own path. Join CEVA for a challenging and rewarding career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Closing date : 26 September 2021. Postuler