|Chipper Cash Sénégal recruits 01 Expansion/Partnerships Manager|
Description de l’offre
Chipper Cash Sénégal À distance
CDD ou mission ponctuelle · Manager
Chipper Cash is Africa’s modern mobile payments platform. We’re helping friends, families and loved ones stay connected and securely send money across Africa with incredible ease and peace of mind. Our cross-border payments infrastructure also helps merchants and businesses in Africa accept payments on the internet with no friction.
Over 4 million users have joined so far and we’re growing very fast. We live in 7 countries and also support payments from the United States and the United Kingdom. We plan to expand to 30 additional countries by the end of 2022.
We are looking for a driven expansion/partnerships manager to join our team at the senior level, reporting to the Partnerships Director.
This role sits within the expansion and partnerships team, where you will lead activities from market assessment to country launch for Francophone Africa: collect relevant data to support our product assumptions, engage the relevant partners to execute the strategy, lead business deals and partnerships to ensure Chipper Cash has the most competitive offering on the market.
Chipper Cash is essentially a remote company however you will need to be based in Abidjan or Dakar. The Chipper team is truly global – on a daily basis, you might be interacting with team members in the United States, the United Kingdom, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Nigeria, Uganda, Rwanda, and Brazil.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Build the local business partnerships needed to launch operations
• Be the face of Chipper Cash to our partners, facilitating the process from first meeting to launch, and day-to-day account management
• Send reports about country activities, regulatory framework, contracts updates, etc. And check-in weekly with the Partnerships Director and other teams on a daily basis
• Collaborate with the growth team to channel down the growth strategy in the WAEMU and CEMAC regions, to own the process of growing our user base from soft launch to scaling
What You Should Have:
• Have previously worked for 5+ years in a B2C tech company, the payments or digital financial services in Côte d’Ivoire or Senegal
• You have a good network in the payments/telcos/banking space
• Great multitasking skills: able to prepare a business pitch, impeccable writing, build spreadsheets, manage several projects simultaneously
• Ability to speak to high-level stakeholders
• Must have excellent English and French language skills
• Be ready to travel 30% of the time depending on covid conditions
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply for this job online :