Hilti recruits 01 Business Development Manager
What’s the role?
As a Business Development Manager, you will contribute to the profitable attainment of sales objectives, and you will develop the skills of the sales team with a focus on trade and application knowledge, as well as customer and product platform development. You will also ensure the effective co-ordination of processes within the support functions.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
- The key responsibility of the Business Development Manager is to achieve sales targets, this will be done through the planning and management of your sales territories based on profitable potential, developing the growth of key products, targeting appropriate customer groups and ensuring sales team members are familiar with their territory. You will utilise all elements of the Sales Management Process to effectively analyse and implement opportunities within each territory.
- You will also be responsible for implementing the structured process behind sales (invoicing, delivery and payment) through ensuring a high level of repair service and processes, and stock availability and the replenishment proces within the defined product portfolio for your market.
- Managing a balanced relationship between Hilti and the local partner is an important aspect of this position and you will prepare, plan and forecast revenue and investment once a year, leveraging market trends for validation by the local partner and Hilti.
- You will coordinate training delivery to sales, sales management, & sales support personnel within Partner Organization and provide leadership to team members, focusing on their continued development to build a high performing team.
What do we offer?
Hilti will put their trust in you, giving you ample opportunity and freedom to grow and develop. What we want in return is someone who will not only go the extra mile, but also be the right culture fit, someone who will embrace change, and someone with the talent to move the business forward in their field of work. Additionally, we offer you a competitive salary as part of our employee value proposition.
Why should you apply?
We work with committed and highly qualified people who come from a wide range of areas. We believe that different teams are even more creative, innovative and productive. Success is always based on teamwork and competence – regardless of the personal background of the individual. We place emphasis on your competences, your commitment, and your success.
What you need is:
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree; an Engineering background and/or a Master’s Degree in Business Administration is a plus.
- Advanced English communication; French and/or Arabic is a plus
- A minimum of 3 consecutive years in a sales or marketing role, with proven ability to consistently meet performance targets
- Strong sales and Marketing skills – experience in marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- A passion for people development
- A well-developed ability to work with others at both an operational and strategic level
- A team oriented, self-driven, can-do attitude
- Proven relationship management skills and the ability to communicate and present effectively
- A target and solution-oriented mind-set
- Leadership skills and the capacity to convince
- Important: CV must be submitted in English
Should you not receive a call from us within two weeks of your application please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 23 March 2021
We look forward to receiving your application
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.hilti.co.za .