|Jumia Group recruits 01 Head of Financial Opérations|
Description de l’offre
Head of Financial Opérations- Jumia ( Full Time)
Nom de l’entreprise : Jumia Group
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Dakar, Sénégal
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay.
• The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact.
• Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
• JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation
About The Job
• Sellers’ balance management
• Control data quality in Finance Module or Finance Operations systems QC board or macro.
• Is responsible for recording 100% of transactions occurring on a seller account (payout, collection, refund ect…)
• Moderate seller dispute on their invoices and account statement
• Perform/monitor payout to seller depending on country need.
• In charge of collection process correct execution by central and local stakeholders
• Control status of sellers (delisted/live) in SalesForce
• Perform/monitor cash collection reconciliation (match collection against seller ID)
Link with accounting
• Perform reconciliation between seller balance in Finance Module or macro booking files and A/R seller (customer) balance in Navision,
• Support write off of seller balance as per group policy guideline, based on finance module account statement and seller status on website
• Control revenue booking
Seller Communication On Financial Topic
• Send invoices and payout receipt using central macro (until finance module phase 2 is released)
• Make sure that financial information on the invoices and email (legal entity, email text etc…) is correct
• Is responsible for the content of seller communication pages related to payout, collection, and services fees on website
• Is responsible for the information content displayed on finance module.
Buyer financial transactions and prepayment integration
• Is responsible for the monitoring of financial transactions with buyer (refund etc…) based on venture policy.
• Depending of venture strategy and willingness to integrate prepayment method, is responsible to act as local POC during integration period.
• In charge of prepayment method reconciliation and monitoring.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking and Finance, Economics from a reputable University or equivalent
• Proficiency in English, both written and verbal.
• Proficiency in Excel.
• A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured enviroment
• An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation ofleaders for our future internet ventures
• The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
• Technologies et services de l’information
• Services financiers
• Secteur industriel
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online :