La Fondation Mastercard recrute 01 analyste principal, Marketing
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Analyst, Marketing
- Executes marketing strategies, activities, and events (includes advertising, promotions, sponsorships, trade shows, webinars, websites) by providing day-to-day direction, feedback, and guidance to less senior members of own team
- Develops creative content for application in marketing strategies, including thought leadership content and communication of subject matter expertise
- Maintains budgetary responsibilities for specific marketing programs, leads tracking and recommends corrective action
- Reports regularly on campaign performance measurement and evaluation, recommending ways to leverage past success and apply to future programs
- Determines parameters for marketing solution presentations and reports; reviews presentation materials and guides own team in development
- Uses deep understanding of category and ecosystem relationship to advise on how insights can or should be applied
- Provides direction and coordinates deliverables with vendors (e.g., agencies, film production, etc.)
All About You
- Extensive experience working on large projects that require a high degree of collaboration with external stakeholders and colleagues across marketing areas
- Demonstrated ability to deliver presentations to senior team members and articulate a clear point of view
- Monitored project budgets successfully and demonstrated understanding of cost drivers
- Experience presenting campaign ideas and executing marketing initiatives through partnership with outside companies
- Experience leveraging multiple sources of data to identify insights and build a business case
- Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Closing date : 7 December 2021.