Novaris hiring Market Access, Pricing & HEOR Lead FWCA.
- Develops and maintains expertise on local decision making processes & uses this expertise to develop innovative pricing & reimbursement models.
- Providing pricing input to launch sequencing and monitoring, with countries & region, via governance bodies.
- Market Access, Pricing Develop a strategy, supported by robust goals/action plans to reach the market access objectives, and therefore growing revenues, in line with the strategic plan, Where market access is not yet achieved or where we see change is required.
- Identify barriers to access and provide strategies and process improvements to overcome them and Implement market access strategies to guarantee Novartis products reimbursement
- Expand access opportunities in FWCA markets using economic tools and payors value proposition to differentiate Novartis Products from competitors
- Facilitate market access by building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers at the appropriate level for local circumstances
- Shape the public health environment to improve both low funding and inefficient HTA process by increasing awareness of those issues amongst key stakeholders with management of commercial activities related.
- HEOR Manager Develop global health economic and outcomes research (HEOR) strategies demonstrating the medical and economic payer-relevant value of our products
- Generate evidence that secures , successful Health Technology Assessments (HTA), optimal pricing, reimbursement and formulary listing of the target product profile and our pipeline in prescription medicine Proven ability to apply patient reported outcomes and other HEOR endpoints in different phases of drug development and maintain relevant partnerships. optimal market access
- Patient/client-driven with excellent communication skills
- Working in multi-national context and across countries
- Experience with university or major hospital (preferred) 3-4 years relevant experience Leading mid sized teams Pharm.D, MD with post-graduate training in outcomes-related, Master’s degree is required or Advanced degree (Doctorate, PhD) in outcomes-related field (e.g., Public Health, Epidemiology); field is preferred A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Market Access an, or HEOR is required, preferably in a pharmaceutical industry or with strong experience in African market, and solid experience in HEOR studies applying health economics, retrospective data analyses, patient-reported outcomes, epidemiology, prospective observational outcomes studies and health services research is preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory and commercial compliance issues relating to conducting research and disseminating of scientific information is required, also knowledge of reimbursement, GPOs and providers Understanding of statistical programming languages such as SAS, SPSS is preferred
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, skills
- This position requires minimal travel
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter sjobs.brassring.com .