OIE recruits 01 Digital Marketing and Data Officer – OIE Paris, France
The World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) is the intergovernmental organisation responsible for improving animal health worldwide. The OIE was created on the 25th of January 1924. Its headquarters are based in Paris. It has 182 Member Countries and is represented on 5 continents by 13 Representations or Bureaus in total
The rapidly evolving Communication Department covers corporate communication, social media, marketing, multimedia campaigns, events, media relations and the OIE’s networks. The Department activities are aimed at a wide range of target audiences, technical and non-technical. It works in close liaison with the scientific and technical departments of the Organisation. Its work also focuses on strengthening communication capacities of OIE staff and member countries.
Positioning and reporting
Under the authority of the Director General and the direct supervision of the Head of the Communication Department, and in close collaboration with the digital communication officers and other relevant Departments.
The Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for the management and execution of digital marketing campaigns, ensuring messaging aligns with the organisational narrative and reaches the intended audience with compelling creative content to call for actions with the ultimate goal to increase the uptake of offerings to stakeholders, digital audiences and brand awareness.The Digital Marketing Officer plays a critical role in how new audiences are introduced to the different OIE digital tools and platforms such as the newly designed World Animal Health Information System (OIE-WAHIS) as well as generally raising awareness and creating new marketing opportunities in key areas of the OIE’s work.
Missions and activities
Develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
· Lead a collaborative effort across the organisation to establish the marketing function and general brand awareness to position the organisation’s leadership with a specific focus on global animal health data and the uptake on core OIE’s offerings to its audiences.· Work with internal teams and external service providers to develop digital paid, earned, shared, owned (PESO) marketing campaigns based on channels, goals, and audience.· Oversee execution across digital channels, ensuring integration, and optimization as needed through user testing and other means.· Oversee the development of quantitative and qualitative reports for campaigns and other initiatives and use key learning’s to evolve future campaigns.· Monitor growth and engagement using available reporting tools and suggestions for optimizations based on results.· Stay informed of platform updates across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, search engines, editorial publishers and emerging digital platforms.· Establish relationships, partnerships and support network with relevant counterparts at social media and digital communication companies.· Keep up to date and brief team on latest industry standards in digital marketing to reach key audiences.
Identify, coordinate and oversee influencer relationships
· Lead the identification, execution of global influencer partnerships, including content creation.· Support the development of influencer strategies in a creative and engaging way to drive scale, amplify issue-based content, educate and inspire audiences, while improving social sentiment and uptake of the organisation’s digital platforms.· Ensure that influencer activations deliver consistency in brand message, tone of voice and creative representation.· Continue to refine the influencer selection and management process in support of long-term relationships, seasonal collaborations and ad-hoc tactical executions.· Develop framework for distribution of influencer content across paid, owned and earned outlets to yield sufficient levels of exposure to desired audiences and quality engagements.· Oversee management of internal influencer database and third-party databases.· Lead the development and implementation of measurement standards to improve tracking of the effectiveness of influencer programs.
Research, analyse and interpret data from different digital channels
· Oversee all digital analytics tracking across all digital platforms and propose strategic decisions based on data.· Generate internal reports on the performance of the different digital communication activities and oversee those generated by external service providers.· Investigate digital trends and patterns and collaborate with internal teams for their implementation during key communication efforts.
Expériences / Formation
Qualifications and Experience
· Five years of direct experience managing digital marketing of an organization or brand.· Training or experience in the field of digital marketing or similar.· Experience working internationally or in multi-cultural environment.· Experience in digital marketing and influencers campaigns.· Experience in developing and delivering digital communication reporting.· A postgraduate diploma in communications, marketing or related fields. Additional experience· Experience in public health and/or international development.
· Excellent command of English is required, both written and oral.· Strong project management and editorial skills.· Strong computer skills in a Microsoft environment, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as a good knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.· Proficiency in digital marketing tools (Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Console, Matomo).· Proficiency in web-based applications (WordPress) and digital platforms (such as Mailchimp, Survey Monkey).
· Knowledge of French or Spanish is an asset.
· Demonstrated skills in interpersonal relations and the ability to develop synergies and partnerships with key stakeholders and contacts, internally and externally.· Demonstrated ability to be highly organised, independent, and collaborative.· Commitment to a multi-cultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.· Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
around 2.480 € net/month
2 years (renewable)
This is a full-time position based at Paris, France. This post requires flexibility to travel internationally and long hours in a seated position at a computer.
The OIE places high value on a multicultural and positive work environment. The OIE is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications of all qualified candidates, irrespective of their ethnic origin, gender, opinions or beliefs.This is a full-time position as an international civil servant based at the OIE Headquarters in Paris (France) that is available immediately.If you are interested in the position, please complete your application online by 8 March 2021 at noon (Paris local time) at the latest by clicking on the link below.
IFRC recruits 01 Senior Operations Officer The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) Abuja, Nigeria Senior Operations Officer Strong candidate identified Closing date (Geneva time zone):07-03-2021…
Candidature Spontanée Agence Neptune – Hôtes(ses) d’accueil Vous êtes à la recherche d’un poste d’hote(sse) d’accueil ? Venez déposer votre candidature spontanée à l’Agence Neptune en ligne. L’Agence Neptune L’Agence…
TDH recrute 01 Contrôleur.euse de Gestion Pays – Lausanne, Suisse Entrée en fonction : 1.03.2021 Durée : 6 mois (remplacement congé maternité) Taux d’activité : 100% Lieu de travail : Lausanne (Suisse) ou à distance Délai…
CDD Dakar, Sénégal Audit – Comptabilité SENECA SUARL, filiale du groupe Green Seeds, spécialisé en commerce de semence maraîchères, recrute un Comptable Unique. Sous l’autorité du directeur général, le comptable…
Solthis recrute 01 Stagiaire – Département des Opérations Solthis Paris, France Humanitaire (ONG, Associations, …), Projet/programme de développement France : Stagiaire – Département des opérations Date de début : 1…
Le Groupe MSD recrute 01 Commercial(e) Référence Salaire xxx/ mois Localisation Dakar / Sénégal Expiration 20 Fevrier 2021 Offre visitée Description de l’offre Le Groupe MSD est à la recherche d’un(e) commercial(e)…
Téléchargez l'application senegal-emploi.com sur votre mobile
La recherche d'emplois n'a jamais été aussi facile. Maintenant, vous pouvez trouver le poste qui correspond à votre carrière et vos attentes sur votre mobile. Téléchargez notre application mobile et commencez votre recherche d'emploi dès maintenant!