Philip Morris International recruits 01 IM&S Procurement Category Leader
Are you a problem-solving person who is action oriented? Are you able to learn on the fly and give efficient services in line with the company policy and procedures? Do you have strong communication, teamwork and negotiation skills?
If the answer to the above is ‘Yes’ do not miss this truly unique opportunity and apply for the position of: IM&S Procurement Category Leader within Philip Morris Senegal Operations Team.
Purpose of the jobs
Support local Procurement organization to optimize local procurement of products and services by liaising with local departments to understand their current and anticipated demand or needs, implementing local sourcing strategies, optimizing the local supplier base and managing local supplier contracts.
- Liaise with local / cluster internal stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of their needs and project strategies. Actively collaborate in key projects and work with other functions to resolve customer support issues.
- Gather and analyze industry, supply market, as well as internal spend data for the assigned sub-categories to support the Procurement Manager with the definition and formulation of sourcing scenarios/strategies for the assigned categories.
- Collect and consolidate affiliate spend data and products’ specifications for the assigned categories. Liaise with local / cluster functions to understand their business priorities and plans. Identify and propose opportunities for synergizing the supply base and harmonize products / services portfolio to drive economies of scale; subsequently translate the agreed opportunities into sourcing plans.
- Research, identify and evaluate suppliers. Develop, execute and analyze RFx’s and negotiations at local / cluster Level.
- Commercially manage new & ongoing local key relationships with local suppliers, vendors or subcontractors at account level to ensure that the affiliate receives satisfactory standards of services and there is contribution sustainability over time.
- Understand the main legal templates and their characteristics, ensuring agreements are properly set up following Law Department’s guidelines and advice. Check, review and process contracts ensuring that all relevant components are included.
- Maintain and update price lists and agreements in order to guarantee accurate documentation for purchasing decisions.
- Strengthen business relationship with the suppliers by performing regular reviews and, in collaboration with the internal stakeholders, monitor periodically critical suppliers’ performance based on agreed KPI’s (quality, process improvements and commercial relations). Organize regular meetings to agree and follow up on objectives.
- Have a good understanding of the sourcing process and its interactions with other functional processes. Adhere to Global Procurement Policy and Regional Sourcing Practices & Tools ensuring Compliance at affiliate / cluster level.
- Ensure that sourcing plan and RFx initiatives are well tracked and documented in the global system. Optimize assigned KPI targets
- Analyze spend & demand, collect & consolidate market information, create cost models to create savings and preventions.
- Establishes and executes in an independent way category plan
- Manages supplier portfolio for IM&S categories in all aspects (Operations, Marketing & Sales, Information Services & Consultancy, Fleet & Travel)
- Creation, execution & monitoring of medium complexity agreements
- Ensure the respect & execution of Procurement Principles & Procedures
- University degree in Engineering, Economics, Supply chain or Business Management
- 2+ years of experience in sourcing products/services with exposure to multinational environment, preferably within a FMCG company
- required (both written and spoken)
- In-depth knowledge of the supply market in the relevant products/services categories
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft office applications
- Good negotiation skills
- Demonstrated Good Analytical Skills
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.pmi.com .