|Structure recruits 01 Business Development Manager|
Description de l’offre
Senegal Business Development -Technology Division
Manage the Technology Division business development activity which involves three companies in Senegal. Building relationships with few ministries and entities in the country. Supporting the companies in development and deliverance of projects in the fields of ICT, Technology Solutions, Cyber, Mapping, GIS and Environment Protection.
The ideal candidate will be able to build key client relationships, identify and generate new business opportunities on the ground, negotiate, and close business deals while maintaining knowledge of current market conditions.
• Conduct research to identify and generate new business opportunities that will directly lead to new projects.
• Penetrate the required market to uncover and verify new relevant data.
• Translate gathered data into a clear business plan.
• Drive impactful engagements with key strategic partners.
• Research and build relationships with potential new clients.
• Promote the companies services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Effectively manage large scale, complex contracts negotiations and close new business deals.
• Achieve short & long-term strategic goals.
• Work individually but also a team player.
Mandatory requirements for the job:
Requested experience: At least 10 years of proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
Education : BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Technological projects managements or marketing
Languages : Proficiency in French and English
Willingness to Relocate / Multiple Travel Abroad: Must be located in Dakar
Experience in business development or marketing with track record
Working in one of the countries or Africa
Working in a global company
Working experience in global business development for more than 10 years
1. Proficiency in MS Office
2. Ability to build report
Key features needed to successfully perform the job:
2. Sales track record
3. Communication and negotiation skills
4. Time management and planning skills
Requirements that will be advantageous for the job:
1. Background on the Communication/IT market
2. Understanding in project financing
COMMENT POSTULER ?