The UNFPA recruits 01 Human Ressources Analyst
Duration: One year (renewable)[i]
As a member of the Client Services & Outreach Branch serving the Regional and Country Offices, you will be coordinating/administering the recruitment of locally recruited staff and supporting the HR Business Partner (HRBP) and the Regional HR Specialist in delivering high-quality HR services and programs to clients in the Regional Office and in Country Offices.
You will report to the HR Business Partner.
The HR Analyst, Client Services will be responsible for coordinating/administering the recruitment of staff in the region and for supporting the Regional HR Team in the delivery and flawless execution of HR services and programmes to field-based managers and staff focusing on HR analytics, metrics and HR systems.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
You would be responsible for
Coordinating the execution of the full employment lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding, performance management, career development to exit management processes for all staff in recruited in the region:
- Coordinate the recruitment aspects of the staff planning process: evaluating structure, job design and recruitment projections throughout the region;
- Monitor and update recruitment plans on behalf of the HRBP and the HR Specialist, as required;
- Participate in operating meetings with the clients (region and COs) when possible to gain an understanding of the operating environment and business needs;
- Coordinate/administer all aspects of recruitment delivery, striving to minimize time to fill vacancies and continuously seeking opportunities to improve processes and communications to client managers and candidates;
- Maintain the integrity and objectivity of the HR processes ensuring compliance with UNFPA’s HR policies and recruitment objectives;
- Support the Regional HR team with recruitment drives and work closely with the HR Adviser, Talent Acquisition, to support any corporate batch hiring processes;
- Coordinate the work required for the appointment and exit processes;
- Assemble learning materials related to onboarding, including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, etc.;
- Reporting to the HRBP, act as the focal point for key HR processes in the region;
- Train non-HR staff involved in recruitment in Country Offices, such as HR Focal points and OMs, on relevant policies and recruitment processes and support them with timely advice as needed;
- Assist with contracting of recruitment agencies, as needed, and assume responsibility for overall adherence to both procurement and financial reporting requirements in the team;
- Ensure service levels with external suppliers are tracked for continuous improvement;
- Contribute to the tracking and monitoring of HR metrics to measure the effectiveness of core HR activities.
Partnership and coordination:
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance and programme delivery in the areas of duty of care, PSEA, evaluation, audit, investigations, ethics;
- Partner with relevant UNDP-BES or local UNDP office for benefits and entitlements matters;
- In collaboration with DMS, PSD and Corporate HR participate in the definition and implementation of country realignment processes;
- Maintain and coordinate the master schedule of HR events in the regional offices where training/dissemination of corporate initiatives are included, to ensure consistency of coverage of country offices throughout the year;
- Track HR budgets and expenditures, ensuring all is properly charged.
- Perform ongoing learning needs analyses and assessment with staff across all levels in the region to determine learning needs with reference to appropriate competencies.
- Review staff performance evaluations to establish learning needs and to determine local, regional or global training options as appropriate;
- Advise on learning development, design, marketing, implementation and evaluation, including the use of technology.
As a member of the Regional HR Team, support the provision of HR client services to the Regional Office and the Country Offices, as needed:
- Assist the HR Business Partner and the HR Specialist(s) in provision of high-quality HR client services as required;
- Analyze and report on the metrics of regional delivery of HR client services;
- Provide analytical support on workforce trends and any custom HR analytics as required working closely with the Analytics Unit in the HR Directorate;
- In coordination with the relevant HR colleagues, coordinate regular Information sharing and capacity building sessions for HR focal points in the field;
- Act as the focal point for HR systems/ERP related issues.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the HRBP or the Deputy HR Director.
Qualifications and Experience
Advanced degree from an accredited university in human resources, business administration, public administration or related discipline.
Knowledge and Experience
- Two years of relevant work experience in human resources with focus on recruitment and/or HR client services;
- Knowledge of HR policies and their application in the employment life cycle;
- Ability to understand the HR service needs of the business units;
- Proficiency with recruitment and HR systems/software applications;
- Strong analytical skills and mastery current office software;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment;
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in drafting reports and preparing presentations;
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Proven ability to work with senior management and to work in project teams;
- Strong collaboration and team skills.
Fluency in English is required; knowledge of other official UN languages, preferably French and/or Spanish, is desirable.
- Exemplifying integrity
- Demonstrating commitment to UNFPA and the UN system
- Embracing diversity in all its forms
- Embracing change
- Achieving Results
- Being Accountable
- Developing and Applying Professional Expertise/Business Acumen
- Thinking analytically and Strategically
- Working in Teams/Managing Ourselves and our Relationships
- Communicating for Impact
- Demonstrating ability to prioritize/organize large work volumes in the face of conflicting priorities;
- Balancing client needs with organizational values, policies and practices;
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills, sound judgement and ability to work effective with client managers and candidates;
- Demonstrating knowledge of sourcing techniques and labor market research.
- Job knowledge/technical expertise
Closing Date: 21 February 2022 (5:00 pm New York time) Postuler