|UNV recruits 01 Specialist in Communication|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||28 Fevrier 2021|
Description de l’offre
UNV Youth Specialist in Communication
Host Entity : WHO
Country : Senegal
Duty Station : Dakar (SEN)
Language Skills :
Start Date : Immediate
Duration : 6 months
Application Deadline : 28 February 2021
Candidate age: between 18 and 29 throughout the entire duration of their assignment.
Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
Description of task
Under the direct supervision of the Head of Cluster, the UNV will undertake the following tasks:
• Support the development of a communication strategy and implementation plan for the country office in line with the Global Communication Strategy.
• Provide sound advice and analytical inputs that contribute to strengthening institutional relations with partners and increase WHO visibility.
• Support communication for meetings, seminars and high-level WHO events on high priority public health issues and health partner coordination meetings.
• Conduct adequate research and write articles, reports, newsletters, update web and social media content, ensuring that the material is accurate and posted/published in a timely manner.
• Collaborate in editorial processes to produce publications, IEC and training materials, monitoring the work of designers, printers, etc., ensuring that the material produced is of the highest technical quality and excellence.
• Support the documentation of the WHO country office success.
• Design and execute action to support the Ministry of Health and Social Services in information management and public communication
Required degree level: Bachelor degree or equivalent
Education – Additional Comments:
Advance degree in communication, Journalism, social science or equivalent preferred.
Required experience: 24 Months
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in communications, media engagement, marketing, and social media.
• English(Mandatory), Level – Working Knowledge
• French(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
Area of expertise: Public information and reporting, Other communications related experience
Area of expertise details:
Expertise Mandatory yes/no
Media liaison Yes
Managing organization’s corporate image Yes
Drafting of newsletters and articles Yes
• Analytic skills
• Networking and relationship building skills
• Interpersonal and team work skills
• Computer and management of social media skills
• Layout and graphic design skills will be an added advantage
Driving license: No
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Leadership, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Working in Teams
Application deadline: 28-02-2021
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online :