|Halliburton recruits 01 Materials Control Manager|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||11 Avril 2021|
|Offre visitée||11 fois|
Description de l’offre
Materials Control Manager
Date: Mar 16, 2021
Dakar, DK, SN
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
– With general autonomy, oversees the inventory management functions for the area supported to include: ordering, processing goods issues /receipts, coordination of inventory reduction and redeployment opportunities, and inventory physical verification.
– Financial responsibilities will include inventory level control, problem resolution, preparation and analysis of critical control reports and scorecards and process efficiencies.
– Role will have direct responsibility for team leadership and management of the training programs and can potentially manage operations in multiple facilities within the region.
– Job responsible for various managerial functions including: interviewing applicants, training employees, directing and apportioning subordinate work, setting hours of work, appraising subordinate work performance, disciplining subordinates, recommending increases in compensation for subordinates, and handling employee grievances.
– Also responsible for making decisions regarding, and/or making recommendations regarding, the hiring and firing of employees.
– Role requires full understanding of the sales order process as applicable to materials.
– Interfaces with the PSL’s, and other support functions.
– This position will actively promote Lean and continuous improvement initiatives and comply with the company’s safety program.
– Four year undergraduate degree in supply chain, engineering/applied math, finance/accounting or business plus 5 years work experience required.
– Strong computer skills and analytical abilities to resolve problems required.
– Knowledge of warehouse operations equipment required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Zone Industrielle de Camberene, Dakar, Dakar, , Senegal
Requisition Number: 91980
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Supply Chain Manager, Warehouse, Manager, Supply, Supply Chain, Operations, Manufacturing, Management
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online to this job :