DHL recruits 01 Head of Human Resources
It’s not just an opportunity to get on the career ladder.
It’s an opportunity to help the world get on together
Why do people call us the world’s most international company? Is it because we operate in more countries than any other logistics provider? Is it because we invented cross border shipping over 45 years ago? Or is it, perhaps, because what we do connects people across the world. And the more we can connect people, the better life on earth becomes.
We love our role in the world. And we’re looking for the right people to help us maintain –and grow it. People like you.
To streamline the HR value-chain by delivering Human Resources programs and interventions for all stakeholders in Senegal and to ensure the effective alignment of the Human Resources department with the country’s strategic and functional business plans including legislation.
- Manages the implementation of the Regional HR strategy within Senegal
- Provides Human Resources leadership to ensure an integrated and synergistic service offering.
- Supports external stakeholder management and customer relationships.
- Design and delivers reward strategies in line with Regional strategy and country needs.
- Oversees the implementation of Human Resources programs through the country HR teams.
- Collaborates to develop and implement policies and ensures that HR services, policies and processes are aligned to the business needs.
- Identifies and manages (future) people requirements, including talent, key positions and succession plans.
- Manages the development of resourcing strategies and analyses trends.
- Provides HR leadership, support, advice and coaching and provides input on the people, organizational and business issues.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with Unions and staff committees.
- Negotiates, jointly with legal department, with Unions and staff committees.
- Oversees HR governance with the aim of mitigating organization HR risks.
- Leads and embeds business change plans in line with international targets and initiatives.
Manage Human Resource policies, programs including practices and advise management and staff.
Oversee the HR systems like Payspace, myTWand Taleo
- Build Human resources capacity within Senegal and capable people who will enable the achievement of Human Resources objective.
- Align people, competencies to meet the business objectives and manage staff competency levels and performance according to service requirements and business needs.
Education & experience
- Human Resources Degree or Equivalent.
- Post-Graduate in Management or Human Resources.
- 8 years’ experience in Human Resources Management
- Solid Experience in Collective bargaining/ convention collective processes.
- Solid experience of employment contract and labour law as well as dispute handling experience.
- Able to track and manage budgets, people and employment costs and headcount forecasting.
- Experience in the Express / Logistics / Aviation / Service industries preferred plus solid top management experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Closing date : 25 July 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.dhl.com .