EIT Food Innovator Fellowship Programme 2021
Deadline: May 14, 2021
Applications are open for the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) Food Innovator Fellowship Programme 2021. The objective of EIT Food Innovator Fellowship is to empower talents to co-create, address, and gain experiences on excellent ideas capable of bringing their careers a step further, and foster innovators ready to respond to global food challenges.
Global challenges in the Agri-Food systems require a mind-shift and a thrilling change in the awareness and competencies of talents: the new generation of entrepreneurs are asked to play a key role in solving the planet’s food-related issues. The future innovative leaders of the Agri-Food system need a new set of competencies beyond those acquired in research and academic environments – they require a proficiency that allows them to propose, manage, implement, and lead interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary research and innovation projects, to be able to transform lab-ideas into business ideas.
The EIT Food Innovator Fellowship aims at identifying talents worldwide with creative and innovative potential, wishing to expand their skill repertoire through advanced training for the development of an innovative idea with significant impact in the food system.
If you have an idea that may impact the Food system and you are passionate about tackling sustainability issues, here are your challenges:
- Healthy Nutrition and Prevention of Non-Communicable Diseases;
- Food and Customer Behaviours;
- Food and Migration of Climate Change;
- Alternative Sources of Nutrients;
- Agri-Food Circularity;
- Digital Innovation in Agri-Food Systems;
- Food and Packaging Rethinking;
- New Management Models of Agri-Food Sustainability;
- Reduction of Food Loss and Waste;
- Soil Health and Agri-Food Systems;
- Agri-Food Value Chain Adaptation to crisis.
- Open to Talent(s) of academia (Post-Doctoral) and non-academia (Young Professionals) of any nationality.
- Post-Doctoral Fellows and Young Professionals must be, at the date of the call deadline, in possession of a Doctoral Degree or have a Master Degree and at least a four years of full-time equivalent research and innovation (R&I) experience.
- The Programme is delivered in English and it is expected that the English level of the participant is at least B2 (proficiency scales).
The call for application will close on May 14, 2021 at 23:59:59 Brussels time.