Ericsson recruits 01 Head of MFS Operations and Support
About this opportunity !
The profile we are looking for is a customer minded colleague, with a strong background in team leadership along with experience in managed services and network operations center functions. You will lead the team of operation assurance managers, support engineers as well as subject matter experts located in multiple MMEA markets. Role is a line management and member of MMEA Digital Services BSS Mobile Financial Services.
At Mobile Financial Services we enable financial inclusion – truly using Technology for doing good in society! Our systems are used by hundreds of millions every day for services such as peer to peer transfers, payments, disbursements, loans, savings etc. We use the latest and greatest tech and techniques to guarantee state-of-the-art software with premium quality. Across Middle East and Africa, we are growing Mobile Financial Services competence capabilities to serve our customer across the region.
The Ericsson Wallet Platform is a product which enables our customers to provide mobile financial services. Customers are operators and banks, both of whom have very high expectations on the level of security which this financial solution provides and the way the solution is operated, integrated, and customized.
Together we work on a solution that improves the lives of millions of daily users in Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. We build our financial platform to help bring financial freedom to many people around the world.
What you will do
- Own and manage the team of MSIP function within multiple markets serving multiple customers.
- Be accountable for planning and competence development of MSIP functions in MFS delivery such as Operations Assurance managers and subject matter experts.
- Work closely with Digital Services Customer units to dimension resources in efficient manner to ensure utilization and billability goals are continuously delivered
- Ensure team performance is in alignment with Managed Services SLAs/KPIs and other metrics
- Be part of BSS Mobile Financial Leadership team to regularly report and own relevant quality MSIP KPIs
- Continuously strive to efficient and optimized delivery through automation of processes, MS tools AI engine and Ericsson Converged wallet capabilities related to support and operations functions
- Provide financial and overall organizational performance reporting
- Acts as escalation point for Mobile Financial Services projects and programs with Managed Services scope.
- Work closely with Solution Area BSS Mobile Financial Services Operations to facilitate feedback from customers for further enhancement of MFS roadmap and portfolio
- Ensure compliance and ethics and exhibit exemplary role-model leadership behaviors
- Sets the goals for organization to deliver on contractual commitments and financial targets
- Sets up best practices for EWP platform planning, capacity management and Configuration management
- Performs regular quality assurance audits along with time and motion study to secure super quality of
- Managed Services delivery and identification of inefficiencies for further automation.
You will bring
- 10-15 years of Managed Services experience in leadership positions within the telecom and/or ICT industry
- 5+ years of FinTech experience as technology partner for major telecom operators
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Ability to lead multi-cultural and multi-functional teams, empowering and creating room to collaborate
- Proven knowledge of MSTOP, ITIL
- Experience in crisis management and can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Strong financial and commercial skill
- Ability to work across a variety of different delivery unit types (complexity, maturity, scale)
- Developed analytical skills to identify trends, inefficiencies, and value realization opportunities
- Very good understanding of Ericsson Business Process, Financial and Delivery models
- Strong business, operation, and financial skills
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- University degree in Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA or equivalent
This position is open across multiple locations in MMEA
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Closing date : 19 February 2022. Postuler