|Halliburton recruits 01 Svc Leader SDL|
Description de l’offre
Svc Leader SDL
Date: Jul 5, 2021
Dakar, DK, SN
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
• Under broad direction, leads Surface Data Logging (SDL) operations for an assigned customer(s) within a country/area.
• Supervises the daily activities of individuals performing job site work; ensuring process adherence from Design of Service through Performance Review.
• Communicates effectively with customer geologists and engineers to ensure services meet or exceed expectations, utilizing technical and/or operational expertise to provide solutions.
• Aligns project requirements with personnel and equipment needs, communicating with 3rd parties and support personnel as required.
• Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) regulations, guidelines, and best practices.
• Exercises Stop Work Authority for unsafe conditions.
• Participates in the hiring process directly, in concert with Personnel Development Coordinators and Human Resources.
• Reviews and approves materials requisitions from field operations, as well as field invoices, ensuring efficient expenditures and accurate invoicing.
• Reviews and approves time worked for field employees, ensuring adherence to the compensation plan.
• Champions the implementation of new technology within the SDL service line.
• Assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process. Investigates and performs follow-up activities on unplanned events and/or jobs.
• Works effectively with Performance Development Coordinators pursuant to professional development and competency of service delivery employees.
• May perform Field Service Quality Coordinator duties in a small location.
• Completion of an undergraduate degree in geology, petroleum engineering, or similar discipline and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Zone Industrielle de Camberene, Dakar, Dakar, , Senegal
Requisition Number: 95377
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Sperry Drilling Svcs
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Field Service, Manufacturing
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online to this job :