|IBCR recrute 01 Security forces expert|
Description de l’offre
Security forces expert
27 Apr 2021
• International Bureau for Children’s Rights
Years of experience
• 5-9 years
• Peacekeeping and Peacebuilding
• Protection and Human Rights
• Safety and Security
Guarantee the execution of project activities and the production of deliverables in connection with the Defense Forces and Security sector of the project
– Plan, implement and monitor all project activities in its sector in a proactive and participatory approach with the stakeholders concerned
– With the support of the technical coordinator and in conjunction with the other thematic experts, produce and write the deliverables for their sector (training kits, standard operating procedures, decentralization plan, maps, information management tools, etc.), ensure their quality and conformity by respecting the contractual commitments and the methodology of the IBCR.
– Prepare and / or lead the various project activities related to its sector (development workshops, validation workshops, pilot courses, training of trainers, follow-up with partners, advocacy, etc.).
– Evaluate and integrate the lessons into the actions for which he / she is responsible, with the aim of improving the practices, knowledge, skills and modalities of interactions of justice personnel with children.
– Monitor teaching practices and advances on the topic in their sector
– Organization and facilitation of youth awareness and mobilization workshops and support for the participation process of the project children
– Contribution to any other activity relating to the child participation center.
Ensure coordination and representation with project partners
– Prepare and participate in meetings of the sectoral working group of his sector.
– Support the Project Manager in leading, maintaining and consolidating collaborative and action relationships with the main project partners and stakeholders in her sector.
– At the request of the Project Manager, accompany to external meetings (meetings with partners and other coordination groups).
– Support as needed the other national thematic experts of the project, in particular on specific issues related to its sector.
Contribute to reporting
– Write reports related to their sector: periodic activity reports, training reports, workshop reports, etc.
– Collect and analyze data from its sector to feed the reports and work plans to be produced by the Project Manager or the Technical Coordinator.
Participate in internal coordination
– Take part in the trips planned in his work plan or made necessary according to the progress of the project in order to carry out the activities planned in the program
– Actively participate in team meetings
– Actively participate in the preparation and conduct of all work assignments relevant to the implementation of the project
– Perform any other task related to their skills and the proper functioning of the Office
How to apply
To be taken into account, your application must include:
– A cover letter
– Your curriculum vitae
– Full contact details of three recent references
– The completed recruitment form, available on our website: …
– Your salary expectations
Send your complete file to mail address for the attention of Human Resources.
The International Bureau for Children’s Rights thanks you for your interest in joining the team and will contact you if your application is successful.
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Send your complete file to [email protected] for the attention of Human Resources.