|Atos recruits 01 Network Expert|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||11 Avril 2021|
Description de l’offre
• Dakar, Sénégal
• Informatique & Télécoms
Atos is hiring a Network Expert.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion.
European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space.
Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence.
Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
• Leading Network HLD and LLD
• Plan and recommend network hardware, systems management software, and design
• Administering & designing LANs, WANs internet/intranet
• Responsible for communication protocols, configuration, integration & security.
• Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting of Networking Equipment’s: Routers, FW and Switches.
• FW, Router, and switch configuration in particular VLAN configuration/troubleshooting.
• Good understanding of static routing, OpenStack and VMware.
• Network connectivity troubleshooting, ping, tracert, telnet, etc.
• Investigating, diagnosing and resolve all network problems.
• Providing L2 and L3 support and troubleshooting
• Experience of performance measurement, capacity and tuning issues.
• Implemented SNMP on devices to allow for network management
• Implemented traffic filters using Standard and Extended access-lists, Distribute-Lists, and Route Maps
• Knowledge of problem & change management.
• Have a good technical network background.
• CCNA Routing and switching certifications
• Ability to explain technical issues clearly to non-technical colleagues.
• Communicating and negotiating with users, specialists, other staff and suppliers.
• Organizational skill
• Have in-depth knowledge of network technologies and equipment associated
• Master communication and computer security protocols
• Fluency in English
• Anaytical and synthetical mind
• Be proactive
• Have a sense of contact and a taste for teamwork
• Communicate with conviction and diplomacy to obtain the support of the various internal interlocutors and know how to manage different confrontations / points of view
• Engineering or Generalist School Computer science or Specialized master
• Experience: At least 5 years of experience in the field.
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online :