|Save the Children International recruits 01 Humanitarian Fund Manager|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||06 Avril 2021|
Description de l’offre
HUMANITARIAN FUND MANAGER
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Humanitarian Fund Manager at London or any existing Save the Children office location.
The Humanitarian Fund is the new mechanism for ensuring the fast and efficient distribution of flexible funding to our Humanitarian Responses.
In addition to categorised responses, the Humanitarian Fund will also enable members and country programmes to fund preparedness activities to improve organizational readiness and Anticipatory Action in order to reduce the impact of emerging crises.
The Humanitarian Fund will replace the Global Central Fund (GCF) for COVID-19, and Children’s Emergency Seed Fund (CSF) and where possible, other flexible pooled appeals contributed by members, becoming the sole flexible fund across Save the Children.
The Humanitarian Fund will enable us to plan, prepare for and deliver high quality humanitarian action for children when it is needed most and increase the visibility and transparency around decision-making.
The fund will improve the current complexity in surging money to responses, benefitting country & regional offices and reducing the administrative burden for SCI and members alike.
The Humanitarian Fund Manager will support the initial set up and running of the Fund including the necessary systems, structure and roles and responsibilities to administer the fund and ensure sufficient information, reporting and coordination is provided on allocations.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
– Experience in senior level stakeholder engagement and influencing.
– Experience with fund and award management policies, procedures and systems and Save the Children’s award management system (AMS)
– Excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organise a demanding workload comprised of diverse and challenging tasks and responsibilities
– Understanding of the financial aspects of award management, and understanding of operations and programming
– Very strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, and ability to analyse trends
– Computer literate (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, financial systems)
– Cultural awareness and ability to build relationships quickly with a wide variety of people
– Patient, adaptable, able to improvise, and communicate clearly and effectively under pressure
– Strong communication (written and spoken) in English, and strong interpersonal skills, with experience in managing multicultural teams
– We can off circa £45,000 per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
– We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection.
– We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
– No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
– All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
– Violence against children is no longer tolerated
– We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children.
– We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations.
A copy of the full role profile can be found at …
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Find out more about this role by downloading the job description here …
Date advertised: 17 Mar 2021
Closing date: 6 Apr 2021 – 00:59 BST
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Programme Operations
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online https://senegal.savethechildren.net/careers/details?jid=61190