L’ambassade des États-Unis à Dakar recrute 01 commis au logement
- Salary : 9,374,796 CFA/year
- Application deadline: 02/23/2022
Incumbent serves as the direct liaison between all employees of all agencies for the Mission in Dakar and the utility companies that serve their residences. He/she is responsible for maintaining files and records for all utilities-related correspondence, invoices, claims, and work requests pertaining to the properties of the Mission. He/she intercedes with the utility company, landlord/agent, etc. on behalf of the employee or offices of the Mission where problems, issues or disagreements arise. He/she works under the direct supervision of Housing Supervisor.
Two years’ experience in office, clerical, accounting, or real estate employment is required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- English level III (Good working knowledge) Written/Speaking/Reading is required. (This may be tested)
- French level IV (Fluent) Written/Speaking/Reading is required.
Skills and abilities
- Level II typing ability (40 WPM) is required.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Must be able to communicate well and work closely with American Officers and to negotiate with utility service personnel on behalf of the Embassy.
- Persistence, determination and diplomacy in pursuing Embassy goals and objectives is required.