|Maersk recruits 01 Area Product Continuous Improvement Manager|
Description de l’offre
Area Product Continuous Improvement Manager
A.P. Moller – Maersk Dakar, Sénégal
Temps plein · Manager
We are looking for an experienced professional for the role as Continuous Improvement Manager within the Product Department of Northern West Africa Area.
In the role you will be responsible for identifying and driving process improvements across the products that we manage, including warehousing, container depots, landside transportation and customs house brokerage. The right candidate for this role comes with relevant experience within the field, strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills, and a data-driven and structured approach. Success criteria in the role will be productivity improvements, automation, and standardization.
When you join Maersk, you’ll find that the world is your workplace. You’ll work in a culturally diverse, stimulating environment, surrounded by new ideas and different ways of doing things.
We believe in individual performance within highly professional teams supported by our distinctive values. To us teamwork means acceptance, respect, dedication and the idea that we can achieve more when we all pull together.
Living our values means competing in the marketplace in an ethical way so our name is synonymous with being a credible and valuable business partner. Through Constant Care and Humbleness, we strive to prepare for the future, while never forgetting that our customers and competitors are key to our ability to improve.
In our daily work Uprightness and Our Employees mean that transparency and accountability in everything we do go hand in hand with being an inspiring, challenging place to work. At Maersk, we take pride in hiring the best person for the job – irrespective of gender, age, nationality, or religious belief.
• Identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking (across all products and countries within the area)
• Drive automation and standardization of processes (both operations execution and internal department)
• Lead and facilitate process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
• Support Area Product Managers to deliver on productivity and improvement targets, with the goal to improve customer outcomes
• Define best-in-class standards and roll them out
• Support Product Management to anchor and drive defined projects across teams, e.g. functional excellence activities
• Support on defining KPIs and ensure performance management cycles are in place and followed up across teams
We are looking for:
• Analytical mindset and systems thinking
• Data-driven approach, with experience in data engineering as a strong plus
• Strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills, and ability to influence without authority
• Process-oriented with customer outcomes at the center of decisions
• Working in a structured and organized manner is a requirement, formal project management experience is seen as a plus
• University degree and approximately five years of experience (can be within continuous or process improvement, logistics in general or other relevant experience)
• LEAN, Six Sigma and related certifications is a strong plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders, senior managers, and subject matter experts
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Fluency in English and French is mandatory
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply for this job online :