Maersk recruits 01 Customer success Partner
We are looking for a motivated, persistent and analytically skilled Customer Success Partner to be part of managing the global relationship with some of our largest customers.
The Customer Success Partner at Maersk is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Partner with the Sales Teams to ensure that we win, retain and grow with our customers to achieve their expected business outcomes with Maersk solutions.
We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade. Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
We’re proud of our people who define our company’s industry leadership, global team culture and customer-centric focus every day.
When you join our team you join a truly diverse, global organization in a fast-moving, values-based, work environment where you can grow on the job, create and shape our digital solutions, tap into industry-leading talent development initiatives, enjoy working with your colleagues and broaden your world view through our international job postings. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Maersk is uniquely positioned to play a significant role in global trade, creating opportunities that help countries, companies and people succeed. Our vision is simple: Maersk is the global integrator of container logistics, connecting and simplifying our customers’ global supply chains.
Join us and play an important role on our team lifting global trade every day!
- Be the partner of sales to bring success in winning, retaining and growing business
- Responsible for account management and customer engagement
- Retention & customer performance/compliance discussions & forecasting
- Upselling of Maersk solutions
- Internal logistics and services quoting and negotiation
- Seamless coordination of the implementation of Ocean & Logistics and Services (L&S) contracts
- Strong stakeholder management across levels, departments and borders
- Contracting coordination for all products
- Escalation point for service delivery & collections
We are looking for
- Experience within Shipping and Logistics Industry in account management execution
- Commercial knowledge and interest
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship building skills, both with customers but also internal stakeholders
- High-level logistics product understanding including how it solves different customer pains
- Customer first mindset: You are good at forming relationship and able to understand the customers requirement and turn these into solutions.
- Comfortable handling customer complaints and defusing conflicts early. Ability to influence without authority is a must.
Last application date: 25 Feb 2022. Postuler