ME&A recruits 01 Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
ME&A is recruiting a Sr. Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for the anticipated USAID/Senegal Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL). The position will a be full-time, five-year position based in Dakar, Senegal. The purpose of the contract will be to serve as a central platform for ensuring that development programs funded by USAID/Senegal achieve their intended results through strong performance management of services in an efficient and cost-effective manner, with a focus on monitoring technical services; evaluation of technical services; and learning and adaptive management services.
This individual will oversee and participate in evaluations and assessments throughout the life of the task order. He/she will be responsible for organizing and managing all monitoring tasks. It is expected that the Senior M&E Specialist will also serve as evaluation team leader for most valuations conducted under this contract. S/he will also contribute substantially to the design and field testing of the evaluation methodology, participatory data collection methods and protocols, data verification techniques, and other technical evaluation and analytical tasks conducted under this contract. S/he will also be responsible for the design, quality, development and completion of all assessments, analytical reports, and evaluations.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field such as international development, , statistics, or economics.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of progressively more responsible experience in leading the monitoring, evaluation, and analysis of donor development projects.
- Experience in design and implementation of evaluations of development interventions.
- Experience in design and field testing of data collection instruments (e.g., questionnaires and interview guides) and in advanced research methods and sampling.
- Experience in design for M&E systems, data quality control and reporting for projects and programs.
- Previous substantive experience working on an evaluation team. Previous experience serving as evaluation team leader is highly desirable.
- Previous experience working in Senegal is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication and presentations skills.
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English and French.
- All applications and CVs must be submitted in English.
ME&A, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. ME&A will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. For our EEO Policy Statement and a copy of our EEO Policy Statement and information on your EEO rights under the law.
ME&A is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants.
Closing date : 11 May 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter meandahq.isolvedhire.com .