International Staffing Company recruits 01 Preventive Maintenance & Fault Management Officer
Our client is looking for a member to be part of their Managed Services team! As a part of their MSIP team, he will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on their “live” customer IS/IT infrastructure. Based on their customer’s network specifics, he will ensure the coordination of their technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools, network up time, introduce automation in daily work, perform preventive maintenance activity for fault prevention. He will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Operations and functionally belong to Group and South Africa Hub for Mobile Money.
Job Description – Responsibilities & Tasks
- Perform Health checks of the platform and report issues to second level.
- Monitoring of platform and report issues to second level.
- Using experience introduce automation wherever is applicable.
- Incident Management which includes Raising of cases toward second level support as per SLA.
- Ensure network up time by following on critical issues.
- Reporting to customer on critical & high cases.
- Perform Sanity testing before and after proposed change.
- Handle Customer handling.
- Enhance monitoring solution.
- Ensure activity under change management process are managed and handled.
- Sharing detail testing reports after sanity checks toward customer.
- Preferable Experience in client Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 1+ Years
- Mus to have Experience in Managed Services in fault management or SME areas. 2+ Years, preferred to have experience in client Managed Services.
- Understanding of our client Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 2+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- University degree in Technology.
- Hands on proven experience on Shell Scripts, Python and on Automation.
- Hands on experience on Unix.
- Good understanding of ELK & Prometheus.
- Excellent verbal & oral Communication skills.
- Must be process oriented.
- Understanding of SLA & WLA.
- Must possess Critical thinking & problem solving
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter job221.istaffingcompany.net .