|Milestone Technologies recrute 01 Ingénieur VDI|
|Localisation||Sénégal / Sénégal|
|Expiration||03 Janvier 2021|
Description de l’offre
Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally.
Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services.
Milestone is looking for passionate and motivated professionals who go above and beyond to solve the world’s biggest problems through innovation and technology.
Our vision is to revolutionize the way technology is deployed and supported worldwide.
We’re looking for a VDI Engineer to join our IT organization who will help maintain our VDI systems and maximize the capabilities of our external partners.
The VDI Engineer shall perform design, implementation, and configuration of virtualized and physical IT architectures supporting virtualized and physical desktop environments.
We use best of breed tools to get the job done.
The VDI Engineer will:
• Provide technical guidance for our VDI engineering efforts: we use an AWS based VDI system that is deployed around the globe to provide a highly available and secure computing platform for our external partners.
• Provide world-class concierge-level service to our partners that rely on VDI. Working to keep high-pressure clients like salespeople happy and productive will be a primary part of your day. You will frequently interact with executives and senior leadership, requiring great customer service skills.
• Work with the IT and Security teams to drive better security practices across our applications and clients.
• Work with the broader IT team to provide training, documentation, and learning opportunities.
• 2+ years of experience working with VDI systems in both an engineering and support capacity.
• 3+ years IT systems generalist with experience in an enterprise environment with high standards for reliability and security.
• Executive support level customer service skills.
• Strong fundamentals in Windows.
• Ability to work with commercial and open-source tools to help extend our world-class, hybrid model
• Empathy for end-users and a passion for frictionless user experiences
• Able to travel to client locations in APAC and EMEA
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online :