OIE recruits 01 Web & Collaborative Projects Officer
Positioning and reporting Under the authority of the Director General and the direct supervision of the Head of Digital Transformation and Information Systems Department (DTIS) and in collaboration other relevant OIE Departments.
Job purpose As part of its 7th Strategic Plan, the OIE wishes to strengthen its DTIS team, in order to improve the management of its various websites.Indeed, due to its mandate and its numerous interactions with its regional representatives, partners and stakeholders, the OIE has to develop numerous websites, collaborative sites and mobile applications.The current scope is composed of 6 key websites (the OIE institutional website and 5 regional websites), and several collaborative websites, which the Web and collaborative projects Officer will be responsible for, both in terms of maintenance management and support to the communication unit and business users. In addition to these existing websites, the OIE wishes to launch new web and collaborative projects. Depending on the technical complexity of these projects, the Web and Collaborative Projects Officer is responsible for the development and their maintenance and technical management. For more complex projects, it contributes to the implementation of outsourced digital projects, in close collaboration with the business.
He/she is the point of contact between the business teams and the DTIS Department for all matters relating to the implementation of websites, collaborative and mobile solutions. He/she is responsible for the quality of the deliverables and the maintainability of the implemented applications/systems.Once the project is completed, the web project manager participates in its launch and may be required to manage its improvements and maintenance, or to supervise the proper execution of these tasks by a third party. He/she is responsible for defining digital standards and integrating them into the OIE’s DTIS in collaboration with the Functional Information Systems Architect.
Missions and activities
Develop websites, collaborative sites and mobile apps for projects developed internally :
- Design and build functional websites that are easy to use
- Create a website style guide for cohesive design elements across all pages, in coordination with the Communication Department
- Test websites using different devices, browsers, and operating systems
- Apply SEO best practicesMonitor, analyze, and report on all online traffic
- Analyze site performanceEnsure website, collaborative sites and mobile apps functionality and efficiency
Contribute to the implementation of outsourced digital projects (websites, collaborative sites and mobile applications)
- Participate to the drafting specifications in collaboration with the business project manager and ensure drafting of relevant technical specifications, including interoperability;
- Define and/or validate the technical target/standard in accordance with the Functional Information systemS Architect;
- Contribute to the selection of the service provider in collaboration with the business project manager, and manage it for the technical streams when projects are carried out externally;
- Carry out technical unit testing;
- Contribute to the change management plan (under the responsibility of the business project manager)
- Ensure maintainability through validation of the availability of processes and documents required to operate the solution once the Go Live is reached.
Perform maintenance and user support
- Maintain in operational conditions applications assigned;
- Ensure user assistance, support and troubleshooting of applications assigned;
- Manage certificates;
Expériences / Formation
- The post is a full-time position as an international civil servant based at the OIE Headquarters in Paris. It requires long hours in a seated position at a computer.
- Salary: between 2300-2500€ net per month (depending on the profile)
- Duration: 2 years (renewable)
The OIE places high value on a multicultural and positive work environment.
The OIE is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications of all qualified candidates, irrespective of their ethnic origin, gender, opinions, or beliefs.
If you are interested in the position, please complete your application online by 5 th October 2021 at the latest by clicking on the link below.