|PEG Senegal recruits 01 IT Administrator|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||04 Avril 2021|
Description de l’offre
• Dakar, Senegal
• Informatique & Télécoms
PEG Senegal hiring IT Administrator.
Who we are, and what we do
PEG delivers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. PEG’s anchor product – a basic solar home system that includes six lights, a phone charger, a radio, and a TV – allows consumers living on $5-10 per day to access clean light for working and studying after hours, avoid harmful air pollution from kerosene based lighting solutions, and also build credit for additional products and services over time.
To date, PEG has raised over $45 million and has over 450 full time staff, and 550 commission based agents across Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal and Mali selling thousands of products per month to underserved customers. PEG has also won numerous awards, including the prestigious 2017 Ashden International Award for excellence in sustainable energy, Inclusive Fintech 50, and was named as one of the “fastest growing companies in Africa” by the London Stock Exchange.
What your main responsibilites will be
• Daily management and maintenance of LAN infrastructure and computer
• Providing Helpdesk support
• Supporting in the deployment of new IT solutions
• Maintaining a secured IT infrastructure
• Proactive monitoring of system and network performance
• Ensuring continuous improvement of the existing infrastructure
• Complying with the best practices in the management of the infrastructure
• Ensuring that purchased computer materials are of good quality
• Collaborating with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
• Providing onboarding training on all IT systems
• Being responsible for all IT hardware inventory and allocation
• Admin of company software such as Google Drive, Slack, Badging system, Bamboo, Small Improvements….
What we are looking for
• At least 3 years of work experience as a system and network administrator
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar equivalent diploma
• Extensive knowledge of computer repair, computer network deployment
• A good knowledge of the Windows Server and Client operating system
• General knowledge of Linux
• Hands-on experience with database systems such as MS SQL, MySQL / MariaDB and PostgresSQL
• A good understanding of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
• Strong problem solving and communication skills (French, English)
• Professional certifications in computer systems and networking will be considered an advantage.
• Knodwledge of VOIP and Telephony Technologies (3CX, Vicidialler, SIP and E1 Technology) would be a plus.
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Apply online :