|Motorola Solutions recruits 01 Project manager (French speaker)|
|Localisation||Dakar / Sénégal|
|Expiration||30 Avril 2021|
Description de l’offre
Company Overview :
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline.
Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently.
Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe.
Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department Overview :
Sub-Saharan Africa – Post Sale Systems Integration
Job Description :
You will be responsible for project management and coordination of projects within the Sub Sahara Africa region.
Projects are typically based on LMR systems using state of the art technology such as Tetra, APCO-25, MotoTrbo as well as evolving LTE systems and solutions and other IP based technologies.
The position requires managerial experience in system Integration, customer management, financial management, subcontractors and contract negotiations.
University Degree, or equivalent in an Engineering, Business Studies, Project Management, or a related discipline.
Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 certification or equivalent.
– Engineering degree of electrical engineering or equivalent education with experience in telecommunication technology.
– At least 5 years practical experience of systems implementation and project management in telecommunications andor Public Safety communications systems.
– International experience/familiarity working in a multicultural environment.
– Experience leading projects with successful results (within scope, schedule, and budget)
– In depth working knowledge of project management methodologies and be familiar with software based project management tools
– Expert knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint required, advanced knowledge of MS Project
– Strong Business Acumen including good financial awareness
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Knowledge of ISO 9001 process and procedures
– Strong willingness to travel frequently, including to high risk countries.
Fluency in English both written and spoken is essential, French language skills would be appreciated.
Considering the role includes client facing activities, communication skills are vital.
The project manager will be expected to be presentable and business like at all times confident in approach and confident in delivering presentations.
As in any project, the project manager will be working with a diverse team of people with diverse backgrounds and skills.
The individual is required to have, and be prepared to use, a wide range of interpersonal skills to keep the team focused and motivated on the task at hand.
The project manager must be a willing team leader and member.
COMMENT POSTULER ?
Déposer votre candidature à l’adresse suivant :