Nestle recrute 01 Analyste chimiste
- Location: Senegal (Dakar Factory)
- Company: Nestlé Senegal
- Position Type: Full-time
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 1-2 years Chemical or Laboratory experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Senegal is currently looking for a Factory Chemical Analyst who will provide support and expertise in the area of chemical analysis.
A day in the life of …
Mornings are all about organization and alignment. The first thing you would do after stepping into the office is to perform a health check to know the raw and packaging materials received so far and start the analysis. All the parameters are describe into the Factory QMS and laboratory instructions will help to perform the analysis. After sampling and analysis, you will perform analytical reports and update as well the system (SAP) and related files.
The next part of the day is to do your monitoring follow up on equipment, method to ensure that at any point in time we are complying with the internal and external requirement. Define and update the specific quality procedures, instructions and tools that are directly related to the analyses and tests.
What will make you successful?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (microbiology, chemistry, food technology or other related fields)
- Knowledge in SAP
- Good Communication Skills (both orally and written)
- Solid organizational and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills, both within the function and with other members of the factory
- Team Player
- Works independently without supervision
- Previous experience in another laboratory or analytical environment is an asset
How do i apply?
Apply by clicking on the “apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for application is 10th October 2021. We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Closing date : 10th October 2021. Postuler