Orange recrute 01 Senior Cloud Security Operations Engineer
Senior Cloud Security Operations Engineer
Ref : 564876 | 19 sept. 2021
Date limite de candidature : 18 déc. 2021
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte – Egypte
Votre rôle Key tasks and responsibilities :
• Troubleshooting and resolving high complexity customer faults.
• Provide next level technical support for Level 1 Specialists.
• When resolution is not possible ensuring the fault is passed to the most appropriate group able to resolve.
• Perform service changes by assessing risk and implementing requests reported within the agreed Change Management process through Orange Change tools.
• Resolve service problems by performing root cause analysis and designing action plans for unknown errors reported through: Problem Management Dashboard.
• Perform solution releases by authorizing, validating (changes, upgrades, updates, patches and migrations) and implementing them.
• Manage customer (internal and external) calls and provide them with regular updates as per each of the service support processes.
• Perform SIPs actions managed by senior engineers and update the action plan of the SIP
• Perform technical & management escalation as implied by the escalation process to ensure security tasks are progressing toward resolution and/or completion
Votre profil • Excellent IP networks background
• Very good understanding of network security technologies (IPsec, VPN, AAA, CISCO security, PKI, RAS, RADUIS, TACACS, Firewall, Antivirus,)
• Expertise in F5 LTM ,GTM and WAF
• Good understanding of the UNIX and Linux
• Excellent understanding of IT & operating systems
• Soft skill / business courses (Time management, facilitation skills, interpersonal skills, etc. …)
• CCNA security or Security+ certified
• CCNA certified
• Excellent command of verbal and written English
• French is a plus
Entité Customer Services & Operations
Contrat CDI POSTULER