The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) recruits 02 Global Recruitment Advisers
NRC launched its first Global Recruitment Centre in November 2020 in Nairobi. By establishing the Centre, NRC aims at driving efficiency and quality of recruitment in support of all its offices and operations in more than 30 countries. The NRC Global Recruitment Centre covers a large functional scope comprising of five main areas: Attract, Search, Recruit, Vet and Contract. It is led by the Head of the Centre and consist of a team of expert recruiters and HR coordinators.
The incumbent of this position will be primary responsible to recruit for the positions based in the Central and West Africa Region.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process and deliver outstanding service to NRC hiring managers and candidates
- Develop a recruitment plan together with hiring manager for each recruitment and translate requirements into a solution-based recruitment strategy
- Provide advice and direction to hiring managers, HR staff and candidates about the , build those relationships effectively being a trusted adviser to both NRC staff and candidates
- Thoroughly assess candidates to ensure suitability for the role; evaluate and screen submitted applications, conduct interviews and perform assessment tests
- Ensure effective candidate management through ongoing communications regarding questions, updates and status during the recruitment; ensure candidates are treated with the utmost care throughout their process
- Identify and escalate any potential or actual issues/risks with delivering recruitment services
- Ensure effective sourcing and selection support based on knowledge of NRC programmes and context
- Build an effective candidate pool and maintain active relationship with pipelines of talent for current and future opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of the constantly changing environment of the marketplace relative to the sourcing and recruitment of qualified humanitarian professionals
- Ensure compliance with and adherence to NRC policies, procedures, tools, minimum standards, personal data protection rules and regulations and adhere to service level metrics to enable operational excellence
- Experience in operating global recruitment including sourcing, competency-based interviews, talent pools, and use of selection techniques
- Experience working in an international organization
- Highest level of customer service orientation, strong drive and “can-do attitude”
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values and ability to convey them
- Understanding of the importance of a strong employer brand in recruitment and ideally experience in employer branding
- Tech savvy, comfortable communicating virtually and learning new office tools, keeping abreast of advances in technology and social media
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Experience recruiting in Central & West Africa region
- Fluency in both English and French, written and verbal
- Certification in psychometric tools, preferably tests from Cut-e, is an asset
To be successful in this role, you need to have a high degree of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards – with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines effectively. Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate appropriately with people of all levels are also required. You have a positive attitude with an understanding that priorities might change and flexibility is key to deliver in a dynamic work situation. A good sense of humour would be an asset!
To learn more regarding this role, please click here
What We Offer
- Number of positions: 2
- Contract type: International or national contract, depending on the location of the candidate
- Contract length: 6-month employment contract
- Duty station: Nairobi, Kenya. Remote work may be allowed due to COVID 19 pandemic
- Grade: 8 in NRC’s grade structure
- Start date : June 2021
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and beliefs shall guide our actions and relationships.
To apply as an internal candidate, remember to click on the suitcase icon “I am an employee” on the top right of the page to be redirected to NRC’s internal career site”!
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com .