UN Volunteer recruits 01 Visual Communication Assistant
Description of task
Under the direct supervision of [the Regional Communication Specialist], the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Support management and production of visual outputs including print design, web graphics, branding for UN Women WCARO programs.
- Participates in the branding, guidance on design principles for all UN Women WCARO materials and products, ensuring their consistent application
- Contribute to the production of graphic designs for internal and external outputs including web graphics, social media, publications, brief, reports, promotional, and collateral materials
- Support management and production of photography, videos for UN Women WCARO and its programs.
- Contribute to production of photos including editing of these photos.
- Supports management of a digital photo library and online repository (Flickr), editing, selection, and distribution of photos for internal and external needs.
- Contribute to production, .
- Create videos and graphics for web and social media forms.
Required degree level: Bachelor degree or equivalent Education – Additional Comments:
Education – Additional Comments: Graphic Design, videography, photography
Required experience: 24 Months Experience remark:
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in Graphic Design
- Up-to-date and in-depth knowledge of desktop publishing software (e.g. Adobe Suite, PageMaker, InDesign), and photo and video-editing software
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media and web 2.0 platforms, with demonstrated experience generating engaging visual content,
- Experience in editing and layout of documents, reports, publications
- Proficient with photo and video editing software with an eye-catching portfolio.
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- French(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
Area of expertise: Web and graphic design, Other information and telecommunications technology experience, Telecommunications systems Area of expertise details:
- Graphic Design, videography, photography
Application deadline: 08 September 2020